𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘷.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝓙ack! Matthew, you both came!"

Harper looked up at Jack, Alice and Matthew walked up the driveway of Frank and his wife Shelley's home, Harper holding a salad in a little Tupperware box, her other arm linked with Jack's whilst Alice held some mini appetisers, consisting of cheese and pineapple.

I mean, who didn't like cheese and pineapple?

Frank and Shelley's mansion was clean cut. There were clean lines in the glass windows, making them practically twinkle as the sun beat down on them, the sounds of all the party goers emitting from the back garden.

Matthew shook Frank's hand, followed by Jack who tried to hide his mesmerisation at the fact he was near his boss.

"It's an honour to visit your lovely humble abode, Sir"Harper spoke, offering the man stood in-front of her a dazzling smile, trying to hide the feeling of nausea in the pit of her stomach.

"Ladies! Welcome!"Shelley cheered, she was Victory's definition of the First Lady in all there eyes. "You both look wonderful, Alice that dress looks amazing on you and Harper, your practically glowing!"

As soon as the words fell from Shelley's lips, the olive toned girl tightened her grip on her husbands arm, Jack noticing and offering her a sheepish smile.

She had passed the twelve week mark, and was coming up to the fourth month of her pregnancy now, it was safe to tell people.

"Is this glow due to any particular reason?"Shelley continued to press.

Harper smiled, watching as Jack nodded his head, telling her it was okay to tell them.

"Well it's safe to say that me and Jack are going to become parents by the end of the year"

And just like that the adults in there little friendship group went quiet.

Was that a good quiet or a bad quiet? She could t quite tell.

"Oh my goodness! Your pregnant?!"Alice exclaimed,a inching forward to wrap her best-friend in a hug, resting her chin on the smaller girls shoulder.