𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓐 white dress adorned Harper's petit body, with blue flowers printed over the fabric as her, and Jack stood outside Alice and Jack's house, little Arthur held in Harper's arms as they waited for the door to open up.

Alice had stated that it was okay for them to bring Arthur, that he could stay in there master bedroom whilst everyone chatted and ate, seeing that it was a bit short notice to get a babysitter.

And Aunty Alice was seriously deprived of her Arthur cuddles.

"Ey, move out the way would you!"

Both Harper and Jack turned to look over there shoulder's and saw Dean and Bunny approaching the two of them, and Violet and Bill behind the two of them.

Everyone had arrived at the same time it had seemed.

Dean looked over Harper's shoulder, smiling a goofy smile to try and make the baby laugh, sticking his tongue out and shaking his head a few times.

Arthur giggled, scrunching up his fists as he smiled up at Dean.

Jack clapped his friend on the shoulder, making Dean look at him. "— don't scare m'kid mate"

Suddenly, the door to the house opened up and it revealed Matthew, ushering everyone in as he took the coats off of everyone, being extra careful when taking Harper's coat due to the baby cradled in her arms.

"Welcome!"Alice grinned, from where she was stood in her living room.

Harper was awestruck.

A beautiful dinner spread was on the table, as well as a tray of cigarettes were displayed on it, a line of martinis laid there as well ready to be devoured by all the guests.

Dean looked Alice up and down, smiling deviously. "— look at you!"

Dean took a cigarette out of the tray, before leaning his head over to Matthew who was having a conversation with Jack, he made his voice lower. "How the hell did you get Frank to come here tonight?"