𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪.

(I don't know why but I'm not that happy with how this chapters written<3)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅? 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆? ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅? 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆? ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓣he road was bumpy.

And sitting on a bus, whilst the sun was beating down and radiating heat on the human body was horrible.

And as the bus came to a stop, Harper began to stand up front her seat, only for Alice to grab ahold of her wrist and pull her back down in the seat. "Stay on here with me, we can go for a nice drive on the road, catch up for a bit"

"Oh, uh sure"Harper agreed, taking her seat back down next to her friend and placing her bag on her lap, a content smile on her face.

The driver looked in the rear view mirror, watching the two girls with a cease in his eyebrows. He waited for a moment, thinking the two of them would step off, but when he notices them not move, he slowly pulled the bus back into drive and progressed up the road.

"No shopping today ladies?"

"I'm just here for the joyride"Alice answered before glancing at her friend. "And I managed to persuade Harper to come along for the ride with me"

Harper laughed, shaking her head. "—that is very true, if it was anyone other than Alice I would have been very quick to say no"

The driver winked at the two of them, turning the steering wheel and focusing his gaze back onto the road.

Harper let her brown eyes look out the window of the bus, the scenery of Oasis always making her feel special because she was one of the lucky ones who got to live there, with her husband, and friends.

"Harper...do you see that?"

The Chambers girl looked over at Alice who had an alert face written across her face, eyes locked on something in the sky.

Harper looks in the same direction and that's when she see's it.

There's a red plane in the sky, just above the Oasis headquarters, there's smoke falling out the back of the air craft making it falter, it drops dangerously low, as if it's lost all control.