TPC - 3

CELA'S POV :

'This house is nice Mar' I said to him as we walked in and he shut the door behind us.

'Appreciate it' he said cheesing.

'What is we doing here? I mean I get what you doing here, but what am I doing here?' I asked him as we went into his front room and sat down.

'What you ain't wanna be here or sum?' He asked me as he pulled out his blunt from his pocket and started lighting it.

'I mean, you ain't know me from a can of paint. Who knows, I could be crazy or a stalker or something' I said and he chuckled slowly.

'I ain't worry about that, I'll just kill you if you try sum, you ain't need to think twice about that' he said and I rolled my eyes. 'You wanna hit this?' He asked me and I was hesitant for a sec.

'Mmm I don't know, last time I smoked, I ain't really enjoy it like that' I said and he shook his head.

'Nah this is that good weed, I grow it myself. Legit' he said and I shrugged.

'Hm nah, I don't know you to be getting high witchu' I said to him and he shrugged.

'Aight' he said blowing smoke outta his mouth and I just watched him as his eyes began to get lower. 'Tell me about You' he said blowing out smoke from his mouth and annoyingly I choked on it, and he laughed. 'Sorry shorty'

'Well what do you wanna know?'

'How much you wanna share? I'm not gon pressure You' he said and I heard my phone buzz.

'Sorry one sec, it's my sister' I said and I answered the phone to Imani calling me.

'Ion where I am girllll' Imani slurred to me and then I looked at the time. It was suddenly 9:30pm and I didn't realise that I'd been out for so long.

'Imani. Where are you?' I asked her sternly and she sighed.

'I'm at Chris' house. I'm sorry don't be mad at me' she said and I sighed and shook my head.

'I'm coming, stay there and don't move. Make sure you get some water in you. I'm coming Mani' I said to her and she said okay and I hung up.

'I'm sorry, I have to leave. My sis needs me' I said to Mar who was staring back at me with low eyes.

'Aight, you need me to drive you somewhere?' He asked me and I looked at him from the side of my eye.

'You sure you can drive like that?' I asked him and he mugged me.

'I'm a bit high, not drunk. Let's go' he said getting up and I grabbed my purse.

Thankfully I had Imani's location on, so I entered it to Mar's navigation system and we got there in 20 minutes.

'Imma stay here. You'on have a car to even drop her home in. You need me to help you with her?' He asked me and I nodded and he got out of the car and opened my door.

'Chris, open up' I shouted banging on his door and he ignored me.

'Go away, you ruining all the fun' he said from the other side of the door and I heard my sister crying, and it was messing with me.

'Nigga, open this motherfucking door before I bust your ass' Mar shouted, flashing his gun from his pants and Chris opened the door quickly.

'Yeah, that's what I thought' I said pushing past him to get to Imani.

She was laying on the couch and her skirt kind of up. Thankfully she was still wearing her panties, but I ain't know what had happened before.

'What is you doing bitch? She 16' I said mugging him and Mar helped me lift Imani up off the couch.