TPC - 51

CELA'S POV - 3 weeks later at the house 11am..

I had just put Tee down, and I walked into the front room and saw Mar on the game. 'Hey baby' I kissed him on the cheek and sat by him. He put my legs onto his lap, and kissed the top of my feet.

'What's going on mama?' He asked me and I smiled. 'How's my baby?' He asked and I smiled.

'I just put her down, so she'll be out for atleast 2 hours' I said and he nodded. His phone started buzzing on the table.

'Who's calling me baby?' He asked me and I picked up his phone to check.

'It's your mama, do you want me to answer it?' I asked me and he shook his head no.

'Nah, I'll call her back later' he said and I nodded, putting the phone down. The phone stopped ringing, then an unknown number called him. I looked at him and he paused the game. 'What's going on?' He answered the phone.

'Are you Marcel Jackson?' The person said and Mar screwed up his face, and waited for the other person to speak. 'Because you are listed as Camryn Jackson's next of kin on our records at the hospital?' She said, and Mar nodded.

'Oh yeah, that's my mama, is everything good?' He asked and we both waited for the other person to speak.

'Unfortunately not, we are going to need you to come to the hospital if possible' the doctor said, and Mar jumped up, sliding on his sliders. I just put Tee down, so I couldn't follow him.

'Alright I'm on my way' he ended the call, and walked towards the door.

'Call me okay?' I told him and he nodded, looking a lil stressed.

I know that all this stuff with his mom stresses him out, because she's all the family he's ever known. It makes me feel so bad for him, because he tends to get distant when his moms condition gets worse. She's had breast cancer since he was 3 years old, and they even got rid of one of her breasts, however, the cancer came back with a vengeance when he was 14 almost 15, and it's been like that ever since.

She's kept it under control for 8 years, but this year, it's been going downhill and fast, and I know Mar doesn't like to know or hear anything bad going on with his mama.

He left outta the door, and I heard his car pull away from the driveway. I went into Tierra's nursery with my phone, cause I missed her, and I wanted her company whilst she was sleeping.

I went over to her crib, and I smiled at her, cause my baby was smiling in her sleep. I love that she's such a happy baby, I guess that means we're doing something right. I took a picture, so I could show Mar when he got back, and sat in the chair, and scrolled on my Instagram feed.

I just waited anxiously to hear an update from Mar, because I had a really nice bond with his mama, and I prayed all the time that she'd be okay.

Mar's POV - 20 minutes later - Care Embrace Hospital 12:43pm...

'What room is Camryn Jackson in?' I asked the reception lady, and she checked her computer.

'Uhh, she's innn' she dragged out. 'Room 215' she said and I walked to the room.

I knocked on the door. 'Come in son' my mom coughed, as I came into the room.

'What's going on ma?' I kissed her on the cheek and I sat in the chair by her bed. 'The doctor called me here' I said to her, and she sighed.

She rang something by her bed, and her nurse came into the room. 'You must be Marcel, I'm Doctor Vergera. Your mother talks so highly of you' she smiled and shook my hand.