TPC - 47

Mar's POV - 2 days later...

I drove up to outside Malik and Tariq's mama's new house, cause I needed to speak to him. Their mama moved house after finding Tariq's body there, people was saying it was just too much for her.

I knocked on the door and Malik answered it. 'Hey bro, what's going on?' He asked me, ushering me into the house.

'Nah, I'm not staying' i said and he held a confused look on his place. 'I need you to take a ride with me real quick' i said and he looked hesitant.

'Nah, I'm cool. Tariq told me what you did the last time he took a ride with you' he started. 'I'm cool on all that'

'I'm not asking nigga' i said, showing my gun and he nodded. 'Let's go' I said, and I made him walk infront of me towards my car.

We got in and I sped away from the house. 'So what's this about?' He asked me.

'What did you wanna talk to my wife about?' I asked him, stopping at a red light.

'I just want closure for my brother bro' he started. 'This pain runs deep and i know he had a lot of enemies, but I ain't think he would be taken so soon' he said and his voice started shaking.

I just stayed quiet.

'I get it man, i do. But you gotta understand the way this looked to me' I started. 'We ain't seen you in months, and you all of a sudden seeing my wife in a store, and wanting to have talks with her. I find it weird, you coulda just come to me about it' i said and he nodded.

'Yeah, i get how it looked and I'm sorry for the disrespect. All I wanted was closure, and I think I got it  now' he said and I nodded.

'You aight' i said and he chuckled lowly.

CELA'S POV - at home 6pm...

'Hey my beautiful baby' i said, looking down at my protruding stomach, with some lays in my hand. 'Mommy's been obsessed with cheese lately, i hope you like it too' i said to her and she kicked me in agreement.

'Alexa play Slow Jamz by Twista' i shouted to my echo dot and the beginning of the song started playing, and I started whining my waist dancing. 

'Okay, don't kick mommy too hard now, i just got back from the bathroom' I laughed at her.

I heard the door slam, so I knew Mar was home. I felt babygirl kick, so I knew she knew her daddy was home too.

'Hey baby, I missed you' i got up and pecked him on the lips.

'You ain't need to get up mama, i was gon come to you' he kissed me back. 'I missed you too' we sat down on the couch, and he put my legs onto his lap.

'Malik gon leave you alone from now on' he said and my heart started racing.

'Please don't tell me you killed him, i didn't get a weird vibe off of him' I said and Mar shook his head.

'I didn't touch him' he said, and I believed him. I mean if he did, he would've been straight into that shower. 'I just wanted to see what was up with him, and straighten anything that he wanted to say to us out' he said and I nodded.

'Makes sense, I just hope he got closure he wanted' I said and he shrugged.

'How's my babygirl doing?' He asked, changing the subject.

'She's good, she likes my lays so we cool right now' I joked and Mar screwed up his face.

'You really have my daughter eating these nasty chips' he said, snatching them away from me.