TPC - 11

CELA'S POV ~ at school 11am

I was currently in silent study, which was basically a free period for me and I did not wanna be here today. I was feeling sick and Mar constantly blowing up my phone wasn't making it any better.

I know you can see my messages, stop ignoring me Mar messaged me and I rolled my eyes and put my phone on airplane mode. I didn't want him to reach me, which meant nobody could reach me. I just wanted him to leave me alone to be honest.

I finished up all the work I needed to get done and I was actually feeling really productive. The day felt like it was going so slow, because I wanted to be at home. That always happens.

3pm

'Hey Mani' I said giving her a hug and we walked out of school hand in hand, to get to my car.

Of course, Mar was outside waiting for me, but I ignored him. I just want to be left alone, I didn't want him bothering me.

'C come on' he said getting out of his car and walking towards me and Mani. 'Just talk to me for a second ma, I'm sorry' he said as he got to my car and I got in and so did Mani.

He looked at Mani for some sort of help, but she just shrugged at him. That was not what I needed, I just wanted to go home and be in my bed.

I drove off and left him standing there dumb and Mani looked at me. 'You really not gon hear him out atleast?' She asked me and I shook my head.

'Not yet. I just wanna chill' I said to her and she nodded.

'Did you hear about the party David is throwing later?' She asked and I nodded, as we stopped at a stop sign.

It was Friday, and also David's birthday, so he was throwing a lil party at his house. I didn't know whether I was going or not, because I haven't spoken to him and I didn't even wish him happy birthday. Oops.

'I think we should roll through and let loose. You should bring Monica too' she said and I stayed silent.

'I'll see. I mean Monica is always up for a party, but I know Mar is gonna be there and you know how that goes' and she nodded.

'Girl you better than me, I would've folded already' she said and I laughed. 'We gon get you looking right tonight, and he gon be mad' she said and I high fived her laughing.

Thank God I had a sister that was my age. Life wouldn't be life without her.

10:30pm - at Cela's house

The party started at 9:45 but me, Mani and Monica wanted to be fashionably late.

'You almost done?' Monica asked me as she drew on her eyebrow and I inched down my dress a tad bit.

'Yeah I am. Okay, is this too little?' I asked and she shook her head and so did Mani.