TPC - 14

CELA'S POV :

I didn't send him after you?? What are you talking about? I texted him, looking up all confused.

It's cool he said and I tried calling him but it was going straight to voicemail.

I was at Mar's house waiting for him, he went to get us some food, but when he came back, I was gon ask him about this.

Was David telling the truth?

20 minutes later

'I'm home baby, they ain't have what you wanted, so I got you sum else' he said and I ignored him. 'Can I get a kiss?' He said and I got up and pecked his lips. 'Damn, what I do?' He said and I sighed.

'Did you beat up my brother?' I asked him and he stayed silent.

That told me everything I needed to know.

'Why would you do that?' I yelled at him getting up. 'The situation ain't have nothing to do with you' I said, and he ran a hand down his face.

'No, say something. You weren't silent when you was beating him up so speak up' I said bucking to him.

'I'm sorry C, for real' he sighed. 'It wasn't my intention to make you mad, I just don't want people disrespecting you, and I'm always gon step behind you'

'And I understand that, but he's my brother and we are always gonna argue and bicker. You ain't need to do all that' I said, sliding on my shoes.

'So you just gon leave?' He asked me and I squinted my eyes at him.

'Well you see me putting my shoes on and grabbing my purse, so what you think?' I asked him and he shook his head. 'I just need time to process all this' I said and slammed the door behind me.

MAR'S POV - at the trap

'Damn bro, what you do? Coming in here looking like death' Po said laughing and I sucked my teeth before laughing aswell.

'She mad cause I beat her brother up' I said simply.

'Shidddd, I'd be mad too. I mean you gotta understand that girls sensitive about this stuff, if this was us, we woulda gotten over it by now' he said and I nodded, sparking my blunt.

'She told me she needed time, and ion know how long to give her?' I asked him and he shrugged.

'Ion know about all that, but I do know that you can't be going around moping all day. Get that ass up, we got shit to do' he said and I laughed.

'Fuck up nigga' we said getting up and walking into the office of the trap.

CELA'S POV - at her house

'He killed her?!' Mani whisper yelled and I nodded at her. 'Shiddd, he's crazy' she joked and I shrugged.

'You joking about that, but I actually think you might be right' I said and shrugged.

'Not even to mention that he beat up David two days ago aswell' I said and Mani's eyes widened.

'Damn girl, you got this man fighting for you' she joked and I laughed. 'I mean David did deserve it, he always doing too much'

'I get that, but is he gonna go round beating and killing everybody that looks at me wrong? Come on now' I said.

'Yeah you right you right. So what are you gonna go?' She asked and I shrugged.

'Ion know. Probably catch on my work days and make some money' I said looking down at my phone as it was buzzing. Monica was calling me. 'I'll see you later sista, love you' I said, blew her a kiss and left her room.

MAR'S POV ~ 3 days later

'Hey cousin, I missed you' my cousin Audrey hugged me and I carried her bags for her and put them in my car.

'Missed you too sis how you been?' I asked her and she sighed.

'Life's been aight. I'm hungry, can we some McDonald's? I've been craving chicken nuggets since I landed' she said and I nodded.

Audrey is my older cousin, she's 22. We grew up like brother and sister before her family moved to Louisiana then we stopped seeing each other as much. She's the closest thing I have to a sister, and I loved and cherished the relationship we had.

'So what's new?' She asked me and I cheesed, as she strapped into my car and we drove to McDonald's.

'What's that look? Have you finally stopped being a hoe and found you a girl?' She asked me and her voice raised. 'Aw, cousin that's so cute. I can't wait to meet her, what's she like?'

'She's honestly the best thing I've had in my life in a long time. She's the coolest girl. We just ain't been speaking lately' I sighed as we stopped at a red light.

'What did you do?' She asked me and I sighed.

'Of course you just assumed it's me. But I beat up her brother' I said and she slapped the back of my head. 'What the fuck did you do that for?' I asked her as we drove off and I rubbed the back of my head playfully.

'Of course she's not talking to you. If my man beat my brother up, I'd ring his neck, respectfully. What did the brother do though? Cause I know you wouldn't have acted that way for nothing' she said and I shrugged.

'He just disrespectful to her family, and ion like that. People gon know the way I step behind her, and I told her that when we met' I explained and she sighed.

'Well, you better make it up to her. But after I get my nuggets, aight?' She said and I nodded.

We had just parked up outside McDonald's and the drive thru was closed so we went in.

I just remembered that this was one of the days that Cela worked.

I walked in with Audrey by my side and I saw Cela and she looked good as shit.

She had her hair in a ponytail, with no makeup and some eyelashes on. My baby was really fire bro. Man I miss her. She had an attitude, and I chuckled to myself cause I knew how much she hated working at the front.

'Are you ready to order?' She said looking down, and then looked up and saw me and Audrey and looked sick to her stomach.

CELA'S POV - at work

No he didn't. I thought to myself and shook the thought out of my head and smiled.

Whoever that girl was, she was really pretty. I guess Marcel's got a type.

'Can I get a 6 nugget meal and a medium fruit punch please?' The girl smiled at me and I smiled back at her but I actually felt like crying. Mar just stared back and me and I couldn't even look at him.

'Yeah' I said and went to the back to tell Monica.

'I need to get out of here' I said to Monica through glossy eyes.

'You okay girl? And it's fine, I'll cover for her. Call me when you get home aight? I love You' she said giving me a hug. I told her the girls order and she went back to front for me.

The back door was out of use, so I had to clock out at the front and pass Mar and his trick. I wanted to crawl into a hole.

I walked by them, and felt familiar eyes on me the entire time and I ignored it. I was fighting the urge not to go up to him and slap him. I wasn't gon fight the girl, she'on owe me nothing, it's her.

I walked out to my car and heard a voice calling my name.

'C, wait up. Lemme talk to you for a second ma' he said and turned me around so I could face him.

'What Marcel?' I said to him, annoyingly wiped the tear that fell onto my cheek.

'Watchu crying for?' He said to me, trying to grab my arm but I jerked back.

'Whoever she is, I hope she makes you very happy' I said to him and drove off, leaving him standing there.