TPC - 6

CELA'S POV :

We drove back to his house and talked the whole way there. I enjoy learning new things about him, and I can see that enjoys learning about me too. We decided to just watch movies back at his house, and I had clothes there so I figured why not.

No, I know what y'all are thinking, but we are strictly bestie vibes only. I don't wanna get too invested, or mistake this for something else. I've made that mistake before. Trust me.

'You aight ma?' He asked me as we made the turn into his driveway.

'Yeah I'm good. Thanks Marcel' I said and he mugged me.

'You weird' he said and I laughed.

We got into the house and I put my bag down.

'Imma be right back. I need to go change' I said and Mar nodded. He looked like he was deep in thought about something.

MAR'S POV :

I ain't never felt no type of way about a girl before. But I know she don't wanna get too invested, but I just want her to know I'm not gon hurt her.

Cela came back down and sat across from me. She smiled at me and took me out of my deep thought.

'What you thinking about?' She asked me and I shrugged.

'Nun. Come here though' I said and she got up and sat by me. I interlocked our fingers together and she stared at me.

'You wanna talk?' She said and I nodded. 'Okay' she said and she turned to face me.

'You know I'm not gon hurt you right? Why you keep playing with me?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'I'm not playing with you, it's just. I've never been taken seriously like this before, you know? I mean, I like what we having going on, I guess it's just confusing to me' she said and I nodded.

'I get that, but I like you Cela. We been getting to know each other for what? 3 months now? I'm enjoying getting to know you and I'm not gon play you' I said and she smiled and rolled her eyes.

'We gonna watch this movie or what?' She asked and I shook my head.

'Nah I'm not done. I wanna take you on a date tomorrow' I said and she moved her hair to behind her ear.

'Okay, where we going?' She asked and I chuckled.

'Don't worry about nun of that. Just be ready for 7:30, imma pick you up' I said and she nodded. 'Now we can watch the movie' and she laughed, picking up the remote and going onto Netflix.

                                               ***

Next day - CELA'S POV :

'Not him taking you out girl. I knew y'all have sum fishy going on' Mani said as she helped me straighten my weave.

'Shut up. I do like him, and he's showing me he likes me, I guess I'm just not used to all this' I said as Mani finished up straightening my hair and added some hair polisher to it.

'All done. Hair is looking fire' Mani gassed me up and I cheesed at her.

'Thank you, this is it' I said to her and she nodded.