TPC - 36

2 days later - Surgery Day...
MAR'S POV - at the hospital...

'Cela Jones?' The nurse said and Cela got up, and I got up with her.

I pulled her into me and she wrapped my arms around my neck. 'I love you mama, you got this' I whispered into her ear, and she looked up at me and smiled before walking into the back with the nurse.

I walked back to my seat in the waiting room and Imani was sitting there, staring up at me with her airpods in. I sat in a different seat and put in my music.

A few minutes later I felt a presence next to me and it was Imani. 'Yo?' I said to her, removing one of my AirPods.

'Can we talk?' She asked me and I huffed.

'Ain't nothing to talk about' I said, mugging her and she sighed.

'Is it always going to be like this with us? We used to be close, we even had a handshake' she said and I shrugged.

I ignored her and put my AirPod back in, and then she tapped me again. 'Why are you so upset anyway? You're not even family'

'When you jumped your sister and turned her on her ass in front of y'all's entire school, and you and your sick ass, gay ass boyfriend sent people after my girl again? Ion even know how you could let that shit leave your fucking mouth, but ion wanna hear that shit again' I whisper yelled to her and she held a shocked look on her face.

'I told you before that I knew nothing about that' she said and I shrugged.

'And I told you I don't give a fuck. If it was up to me, your ass wouldn't even be here' I said, and put my AirPod back in, turning my music all the way up. Eventually, Imani walked back to her original seat.

1 hour later...

The nurse walked out and me and Imani stood up. 'The surgery was very successful, we were able to get everything out. Would you like to see her?' She asked and I nodded. 'Follow me' and Imani and I walked behind her.

I walked into the room and Cela was laying there, smiling wide at me. 'Hey baby, I missed you. I feel weird' she said and I chuckled sitting behind her.

Imani loitered by the door and Cela squinted her eyes at her. 'What are you doing here?' She asked her and then thought about it for a moment. 'Oh'

Imani sat on the other side of Cela, sitting there all awkward.

'How you feeling mama?' I asked Cela and she shrugged.

'Like Im gon throw up' she said and held her finger out. 'Speaking of' and then threw up all over her clothes. 'Better' she said, smiling and getting comfy again.

Imani called the nurse into the room, and they cleaned Cela up and gave her a new gown. She wasn't staying in here overnight, they just wanted to keep her for a few hours to see if she could eat, drink and use the bathroom.

30 minutes later...

'Look baby, I got a new gown' she said, twirling slowly and laying back in the hospital bed. 'I feel high'

I chuckled lowly and she drifted slowly into a light sleep, and I just stayed by her side.

5 days later - CELA'S POV...

It's been 5 days since my surgery and I feel a lot better. It was only a minor surgery, so the recovery time wasn't too long. Me and Imani have been talking more, but I kind of think it's a bit weird. I feel like she's trying too hard, and is over compensating. It just don't feel like it used to.

Mar came into the room and I came and straddled him on his lap. He kissed me and instantly deepened the kiss with his tongue and I was giving it to him, the same energy. 'You playing a dangerous game ma' Mar groaned and I chuckled, as I felt him growing underneath me.

He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, not breaking the kiss. He threw me onto the bed and unbuttoned my top before putting my whole breast into his mouth, and sucking on my nipple, making my toes curl and everything.

'Fuck me' I breathed out and Mar shook his head.

'Not just yet mama, you know you weak' he said, and he stuck to fingers into me, and started flicking, licking and playing with my clit.

'Shit!' I moaned. 'I can handle it baby, please' I practically begged and Mar continued to slurp up my juices. He swallowed half, and I held out my tongue, and he spat the rest into my mouth.

He kissed me again, tongue first and at this point I was frustrated cause I felt like he was playing with me. He pecked me three times and then got up from on top of me.

'I know you fuckin lying' I said to him and he chuckled. 'Since you wanna play, I'm finna go home, and find me some dick elsewhere' I said, buttoning up my shirt and standing up.

I started walking towards the door and Mar dragged me back, throat first, and pushed me against the wall. He kissed me, deepening the kiss with his tongue and he pulled my pants down. He pulled his piece out, that was already hard, and picked me up before pushing inside me.

'Fuck baby' I said, as he sucked on my neck and picked up his pace, getting faster. 'Fuck Marcel'

'You said you was gon get some dick somewhere else?' He groaned and I shook my head no. 'Use your words Cela, what you just said'

'I was just playing baby, please' i said, and he started sucking on my neck, and massaging my breasts.

He carried me to the bed, never leaving from in me, and he continued to slam into me. 'Shit baby, I'm gonna come' I said, and suddenly felt the urge to pee. 'Aight baby, please I'm gonna come' I breathed out, and I just released.

Then I realised that he made me squirt. Damn.

'Yeah that's right mama, cream all over your dick' he said, slamming into me quickly and I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head.

He pulled outta me, bussing all over my chest. 'Turn around' he said and I did as told. He slid into me from behind and I could feel my legs weakening, even though I wasn't standing up.

'Fuck baby, I'm gonna come' I said breathlessly and he chuckled.

'Damn, already baby' and I nodded, feeling my head drop down and he put his hands round my neck, picking it back up. 'I love You baby. You so beautiful'

'I love you too baby' I said breathlessly. 'Thank you'

2 hours later...

We got washed and dressed for the day, and I was still angry at what happened earlier. He was really gon do all that to me and just leave me hanging.

'Mama, what's up witchu' he asked me and I ignored him, straightening my now frazzled hair. He sucked his teeth, and came and stood infront of me. 'Hello? Cela im talking to you' he said, and I added some more heat protector to my hair, and he nodded. He unplugged my straighteners and I sighed. 'Now you can't ignore me, you not you not doing nothing'

I walked away from him to leave the room.

'You wanna go eat?' He asked me and I turned around, smiling at him. 'I thought you'd never ask' I joked and he sucked his teeth, before we left the house completely.