TPC - 10

MAR'S POV :

'Ill see you later ma' I said to her and kissed her, and she left the car to walk into the house.

I brought out my phone and texted Brittany on the number she messaged me with at the date.

Imma be at your crib soon, open the door for me I messaged her and she replied within the second. Weird bitch.

Okay daddy😏 she responded and I put my phone down and started driving to her place.

I made sure I had my gun in my glovebox and gloves, cause a nigga ain't tryna get caught. I ain't never been to jail and I'm not planning on it.

Brittany ain't live far from me, but she ain't know that. I ain't never let her step foot in my crib, cause she was a pass around. I mean it ain't something I'm proud of, but at the time I was tryna live that Bachelor Lifestyle.

I pulled up to her house and rang her doorbell. She opened the door wearing nothing but a silk robe and she tried grabbing my collar, so she could kiss me but I ain't come here for all that.

'You don't even wanna wait?' I said dodging her and sitting down in her small front room.

'I guess. I mean your dick is something i will always be ready for' she said smirking at me.

'Come here' I said to her and she as she walked up to me, I slid on my gloves. I ain't want my fingerprints on her body, if that is even a thing.

I already texted Po, so he was on his way. I was gonna need help with the clean up after this. The doorbell rang and she looked at me confused.

'Who's that?' She said and I shrugged.

'I brought Po, I hope that's ight' i said and she nodded.

'Two dicks, that's twice the fun' she said standing up and walking towards the door to open it.

Po walked in and she went into hug him and he walked straight past her and sat on the couch opposite me.

'Ight imma keep this brief, you are gonna stop messing with my girl' i said and she rolled her eyes. 'Roll your eyes at me again and I'm gon shoot you in yo face'

'Why you so hung up on her? What does she have that I don't? She literally fat' she said and I squinted my eyes at her.

'What does her being big have to do with anything? You know what? You pissing me off' I said and pulled out my gun and shot her in the head.

'Po clean this shit up. I need to sort out some shit' I said and Po nodded, calling some of our workers.

CELA'S POV ~ at Mar's crib

Mar has been gone for a long time and my overthinking was slowly getting the better of me. I heard the front door shut so I'm guessing he was back.

'Hey baby' i said and I could tell something about him was weird. I looked down at his shoes, and they had splatters of something on them, it looked like a liquid. I ain't know it rained outside.

'Yo' he said pecking my lips before running upstairs.

Weird.

I heard the shower go on. I just wanted to go home at this point, Mar was ruining the vibe with his weird demeanour and I was not in mood for that. So I called an Uber to come get me. 

It said it was 4 minutes away on the app, and I know Mar takes his time in the shower so I had time to leave. I heard a car outside, so I got my shoes on, grabbed my purse and left.

I leave weirdos by themselves.

I hopped into the Uber and put my airpods in and just zoned out.

MAR'S POV :

I finished out of the shower and got dressed. I didn't wanna be touching on Cela being dirty with somebody's blood on me, and I felt grimey, so I had to get that shit off.

I came downstairs and the house was quiet. I just figured Cela was in the bathroom or something. I looked at the front where we put our shoes and hers were gone. So was her purse. Why she just leave?

I called her twice and she let them ring out and didn't reply. I texted her and she ain't reply. Why she being weird?

CELA'S POV :

I got home and got into the shower. I didn't even want Mar's lips on mine, seeming as he was being weird when he got home. He couldn't even look at me and he was rushing around and rushing into the shower like what? Mar ain't a dirty person, but also he atleast chills with me before he goes to sort out his hygiene.

'You okay girl? You look deep in thought about something' Mani said as she walked into my room and sat by my desk.

'Mar is a fucking weirdo' I said and explained to her what happened.

'The fact that he got home straight away and showered is what's blowing me. That's really weird as fuck. Do you think he'd cheat on you?' Mani asked me and I shrugged.

'I mean I don't know, that's his past. I don't know why he was being weird. Ugh I hate this' I said and felt my phone ringing for the 10th time in the last few minutes.

'Girl I don't know. I don't think he'd cheat on you, but he was acting weird. I don't know' Mani shrugged and switched on my TV.

She left my room and left me alone with my thoughts and Mar called me again.

'What?' I answered him.

'Why you just leave? What I do?' He asked me.

'You know what you did. Where were you today?'i asked him and he was silenced for a second.

'I was with you' he said, thinking I'm dumb.

'You really a stupid ass, dumb ass, trifling ass nigga. I know you were with me, I mean after, when you left me at your crib' I said and he again stayed silenced.

'That's telling me all I need to know. Have a nice evening Marcel' I said before hanging up the phone.

I just cried myself to sleep, I can't believe my thoughts were right. I hated that. I hated that I was vulnerable with him and I let my guard down. Never again.

MAR'S POV ~ at the trap

'Damn bro i fucked up' i said running a hand down my face.

'So when were you going to tell me you had a girl?' Po joked and I shrugged.

'I mean I ain't wanna tell nobody like that. What people don't know they can't ruin' I said and he nodded.

'Word bro. You ain't fuck up. I know you ain't fuck Brittany, so why you looking all sad?' He asked me.

'Cela thinks I did and what's worse is that I can't even tell her without telling her that I killed Brittany' I said and rubbed on my forehead.

'Wait Cela as in David's little sister? He gon beat your ass' Po laughed and I mugged him.

'I'll beat that lil nigga up, fuck you talking bout?' I said and we both bussed out laughing.

'Just tell her the truth bro, the longer you leave it, the worse it's gon get' he said and I nodded.

He was right. I needed to straighten this shit out, cause I know Cela is out there hurting and I hated that I was the cause of that.

I pulled out my phone to text her. I'm sorry ma, just talk to me and the message ain't even deliver.

Damn.