TPC - 41

MAR'S POV - 2 days later - Tahiti 7am...

'Yes mama, we are all good' Cela came outta the bathroom on the phone to her mama. 'Yeah, he right here' she pointed at me.

'Is that my mama?' I asked her and she rolled her eyes playfully before passing me the phone. 'Hey mama, how you doing?' I asked Ms Shirley through the phone and I heard her chuckle.

'I'm all good son. I hope you treating my daughter good, and y'all not doing no funny business' she joked and Cela hid her head in embarrassment.

'Okay that's enough mom' she grabbed her phone from me and said her goodbyes to her mom before ending the call. 'She play too much' she laughed and I followed.

She slumped back onto the bed and cuddled into me. 'Why are we even up this early? This vacation screwing up my sleep schedule for real' she shook her head.

'Word' I shook my head. 'You ready for breakfast?' I asked her and she smirked at me. 'Oh damn, you shoulda just asked ma' I pecked her lips.

'Im just kidding' she grinned. 'Maybe later, you heard my stomach grumbling a second ago, lets go' she stood up and put on her Yeezy slides. 'Imma go wake up Mani, you go wake up Po'

'How you know they not together right now?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'They not, and Po a serial cheater, ion want him anywhere near my sister' She said and I shook my head. Even after everything that happened with her and Imani, she was still so protective over her. She better than me, I woulda burnt that bridge from the first sign of disrespect.

Or killed her.

'Not too much on my boy now' we laughed. 'He just need somebody to straighten him out' I said, and Cela rolled her eyes.

'Whatever' she left the room to get Imani and I went to get Po.

I grabbed my key card, my gun and my phone and left out of the room. I took the stairs two at a time, to get to the floor that Po was staying at and knocked on his door.

'Wassup bro?' He opened the door and we dapper each other up and I walked into the room.

CELA'S POV...

I knocked for Imani and she answered the door with puffy red eyes. 'What's going on?' I asked her and she wiped her eyes and shrugged.

'Ion even know' she laughed softly before she let me in. I sat at the desk in the room and she sat on her bed.

'You gon tell me why you crying?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'I saw a girl coming outta Po's room' she said, and put her head down in embarrassment and I stared at her in shock. 'I know you probably thinking that I'm stupid, but we had a real heart to heart on the plane here' she tried to justify to me, but I just sat in silence.

We really back to this again?

'You'on gotta cry girl, he's not your man' I said to her bluntly. It may have come out mean, but I ain't even mean it like that.

'I know that' she said. 'I just thought you'd understand, I mean look at how many times you cried over Mar when y'all weren't even together yet' she said and I held a confused look on my face.

'First off, that was one time and two, we actually had something going on between us. You and Po haven't even kissed. Are y'all even friends?' I asked her and she stayed silent. 'That's what I thought'

'I wanted you to come to breakfast with me and Mar, but I guess we'll just go alone. See you later' I said, and left her room, leaving her in silence.