TPC - 16

1 day later...
MAR'S POV - 7pm

'Ight you ready?' I asked Po and he nodded as we sat in our getaway car outside the shipment area. 'In and out. Quick'

'Let's get this done then' he said and we dapped each other up before pulling our balaclavas down and adjusting our gloves.

We were waiting for Uncle Dre to send us the signal that it was time to go.

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Cela.

I miss you and I love you mama I texted her and smiled to myself. She be turning me into a soft ass nigga.

Go time. Uncle Dre texted and we left out of the car and ran into the entrance, quietly so we didn't draw any attention to ourselves.

CELA'S POV - at home 7:30pm

I love you too. See you later? I responded to him but I didn't even deliver.

Weird but maybe he's working. I can't really be mad cause I guess I knew what I was getting into with him, when we first met. But that doesn't mean that I don't worry and miss him still.

I heard the doorbell ring and I got up to answer it. I was skeptical cause me and Mani weren't expecting anyone.

Low and behold it was David and Monica standing there hand in hand.

'Oh so you know what clothes are now?' I sassed him and turned away from the door, so they could let themselves in.

We all sat in the front room in silence and I was waiting for one of them to break the silence, cause I know it was not gonna be me.

'Why are you mad at me Cela?' Monica asked me, finally breaking the silence.

'Girl bye. You know exactly why. Out of everyone, why my brother? Don't you think that's a lil bit weird?' I asked her, squinting my eyes and she sighed.

'I can't help who I fall in love with' she said and Mani laughed.

'I'm sorry girl, but come on now. You making it more serious than it needs to be. Making it sound like you coming out or sum' Mani joked and I looked at her before laughing with her.

'Y'all think everything a joke' David butted in and we all just stared at him.

'And is' me and Mani said at the same time before looking at each other and laughing again.

We was really in sync.

'Anyways David. All I came over for was to straighten everything out, but it seems like y'all was doing enough of that by yourselves' I said before bussing out laughing and Mani was silently laughing.

Sounding like a kettle.

'Y'all can see yourselves out, I'm over this conversation' I said before me and Mani walked out. Leaving Monica and David together in there.

We walked into our rooms and I was bored. Really bored.

This was actually making me see how much time I actually spend with Mar, cause now ion know what to do when I'm not with him. I laughed at myself. But nothing was funny.

I changed out the layout of my room and cleaned it. I changed the layout of my room atleast once a month and this really depended on my mental.

Recently, I've been in a good headspace and I was actually happy. I hope This lasts, cause it never does. You know when you just know something bad is gon happen? That's how I'm feeling now.

I looked at the time and it was 9:30pm.

MAR'S POV - 9:30pm

'Bro come on' I whisper yelled.

I ain't trust those Spanish niggas when my uncle told me about them. But then again, my uncle ain't dumb and if it was a set up, he would've seen it from a mile off. That's why we've never been set up or lost a drop.

Our workers took everything ahead of me and Po, so all we had to do was leave.

We walked out to the car and got in.

We dapped each other up and drove off.

'We did it again nigga' he said and I cheesed.

I was just happy that this was all over, I wanted to get home to my girl, I missed her.

We got back to the trap and changed into some new clothes. Then I got back on the road to Cela's.

I called her cause I knew she was worrying.

Hello? She asked me with sleep in her voice.

Did I wake you baby? I asked her and she cleared her throat, I'm guessing so she could sound more awake.

No you didn't. Where you going? She asked me and I kissed my teeth.

Where you think? I asked her and she chuckled.

Okay I'll see you when you get here. I love You she said and ended the call before I could even say it back.

When I get there, I'm gon get on her ass.

I looked through my rear view mirror and I felt that the car behind me was too close. Then my sensors starting beeping, so I knew I wasn't wrong.

What this nigga got going on? I asked as the car continued to tail me. Damn, just on a nigga dick I thought to myself and just laughed it off.

I saw that my tank was almost out, and it wasn't gon be enough for me to get to Cela's, so I stopped at the nearest gas station.

I put my gas in, and came back out of the store from paying and I saw that same car.

I flagged them off and drove off fast.

15 minutes later...

I got to Cela's and got out of my car and slammed the door. I'm guessing she heard it, cause I saw the light in her room turn on and then she was standing by the door.

I walked up on her and hugged her by her waist.

'I missed you baby' she said and I heard and felt a gunshot in my back.

I fell to my feet and blacked out.