TPC - 9

CELA'S POV - next day 8:45am

'Damn, wake up' I shook Mar awake, realising I slept over at his house and I know my mom is gonna be wondering where I've been.

'What? What's wrong?' He said, wiping his eyes and sitting up.

'I slept here and I'm gon be late for school' I said, trying to get myself together.

I had to go home, even though I would've loved to spend the day with Mar, I just couldn't. Me and Mani always ride to school together, so I'm not gonna just leave her.

Thankfully I had some cute outfits here, and an overnight bag full of my wash stuff, so I took a shower and got my hygiene together.

9:25am

After I got showered and dressed, I opened my phone and no surprise, Imani had texted me.

BITCH. WHERE ARE YOU? MAMA IS ASKING FOR YOU I opened her messaged and shook my head.

I'm sorry, I'll explain when I get home. I'm coming now I responded back and locked my phone.

'Mar let's go please' I said to him and he nodded, sliding his Yeezy Slides onto his feet.

'You already late, let's get some breakfast' he said and I laughed. I shook my head and we locked up and left his house.

9:45am

Mani texted me saying mama was sleeping so that was one less person I had to answer to.

Mar parked outside my house.

'I love you ma, call me later' he said to me and gave me a long kiss.

'I love you too' I smiled at him and left his car.

I got into the house and quietly shut the door behind me.

'What time do you call this?' Mani stood infront of me with her arms crossed before she cracked a smile.

'Girl I'll explain later, but for now come on' I said and we grabbed our bags and left for school.

After school - 3:45pm

Obviously me and Imani were almost two hours late, so we had detention after school which I guess was understandable cause it was my fault.

'Girl you told him you loved him?' Mani asked me as we drove out of the school's parking lot and to the Chinese restaurant. We was hungry.

'Girl, the sex was so intense but yeah I did. It left my lips so easily and I ain't even worry or overthink it. Maybe it was the dick' I said and she laughed, throwing her head back.

'That's cute I ain't gon lie. Did he say it back?' She asked staring at me and I nodded.

'Yeah, he said it twice and he even said it this morning. I actually am in love with him even though he pisses the fuck off' i said and Imani cooed.

'Awww I love yall, im tryna get like y'all' she said, getting out her phone to take a location snap of where we were.

I shook my head smiling at her and we got to the Chinese place. We placed the orders for our food and got situated in one of the booths.

'Oh incoming' Mani said as where she was sat, she could see who walked in through the door.

'Who is it?' I asked her and then I saw Brittany walk past me and sit in the booth infront of me and Mani, so she could watch me the whole time.

'Why's that bitch stalking me?' I said as the waitress brought over our food and we started eating.

Brittany was watching me the whole time with an evil grin on her face. She must've said something real funny, cause her and her friend both looked back at me mugging me.