TPC - 13

MAR'S POV ~ 8pm

'You okay ma?' I asked Cela, cause she looked deep in thought. I could tell that was hard on her.

'I'm fine' she said shrugging me off.

'You gon be okay if I go out to do sum real quick? I'm not gon take long' I asked her and she shrugged.

'Whatever' she said and I sighed and drove back to the house in silence.

I was gon get her some stuff to make her feel better, but I had to do sum first.

8:23pm - at the trap

I walked into the trap and saw Po and David, smoking a blunt and talking and laughing. I walked up to David and punched him in the face. He tried hitting me again, but I grabbed him and then we started fighting.

'Get off me nigga. Fuck is you doing?' He said and he adjusted himself as he got off the floor and Po pulled him back.

'Just chill out bro' Po said and David huffed.

'What the fuck did you do that for?' He said sitting back down and relighting his blunt.

'I dare you to talk to Cela like that again infront of me. I'm gon kill your ass' I said and David scoffed. 'You'on wanna try me nigga, my trigger fingers been itching for a while now' I said and Po smirked.

'It ain't even got nun to do with you. It's my family' he said and I nodded.

'It's your family but you talk to them like shit' I said laughing. 'You gon do sum for me. You gon go over to your mamas house, apologise and then you gon apologise to Cela with a hand written note. You better mean that shit too. Remember I put money in your pocket nigga' I said and he looked down. 'Well what you waiting for bro?' I said and he huffed and walked out.

'Damn you really love this girl bro, I ain't never seen you like that for no female' he said chuckling and I nodded.

'Yeah I do bro. I ain't ever had a love like this before. But imma fuck witchu bro, got sum to do' I said and dapped him up and left outta the trap.

***

'C? Where you at? I'm home' I said and I heard nothing.

'Yeah, imma call you back he just got home. Bye girl, love you too' she said and hung up with whoever she was on the phone with.

'Hey baby, i missed you' she said standing up and wrapping her hands round my neck.

'I missed you too love. I got you sum, it's down on the kitchen island' I said and she squealed.

We walked downstairs into the kitchen together and she cooed.

'Aw baby, this so cute' she said through glossy eyes. 'I love You so much'

'I love you too' I responded to her.