TPC - 34

MAR'S POV - same day 1am...

I called Po outta the trap, and he came to my car 2 minutes later, with a blunt in his mouth.

'Wassup bro?' He said, getting into the car and shutting the door after him. We dapped each other up and I rubbed a hand down my phone.

'I need to kill Tariq' i said, feeling myself getting angry.

'Say less, nigga's always been weird to me' Po joked, as we drove away from the trap.

'They beat up my fucking girl. I should've killed his ass when he was tryna fuck my girl, but I let his ass slide. I'm not sparing him no more' I said, as I ran a red light, speeding down the streets.

'That shit ass. Beating up a female cause he know he can't beat you up' Po said, shaking his head in disgust.

I shook my head and we drove the rest of the way to Tariq's house in silence.

When we got there, we drove past the house once, and saw that him and all this friends were sitting in his front room, with all the lights on. He made the shit so easy.

After turning the car around, we quickly put on our balaclavas and gloves and got our guns out. I pulled up slowly outside his house, and rolled down my window. I centered my gun, so it aimed perfectly for his head. I cocked it back and shot him 4 times in the head, and Po shot down 3 of his friends.

'Now your mama gon find your gay ass' I spat, as we sped away quickly back to the trap.

***

We got back to the trap and burnt all our clothes and evidence in a fire, and I had to leave my car at the trap. I was just gon buy a new one. Now I needed to get to Cela, and I just hoped she wasn't awake when I got back.

***

I pulled up outside the house and walked in, taking off my slides. Cela sat up on the couch, with her arms crossed, staring me right in the face, with her leg bouncing up and down.

'I'm sorry mama, but I had to sort this shit out. When we met, I told you I was always gon step behind you, and I been lacking lately' I said, as I walked into the front room and pulled her onto my lap.

She wrapped her arms round my neck and I rubbed her back.

'I know, I was just scared. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I don't know why I'm always the target' she said, and I heard the tears in her voice.

'I'm so sorry baby. I really am' I said, rubbing her back, as I felt and heard her crying into my neck.

I'm worried about her, she been low for a minute and this just made it worse. This stuff with her sister, Tariq, I feel for her for real. 

She eventually fell into a deep sleep and I did the same.

CELA'S POV - next day 7am...

I woke up feeling my face hurt even more than it did the day before. I felt horrible. Mar had left already, cause he had some work to do, and that left me alone with my thoughts which was what I was afraid of.

I grabbed my phone and got up Imani's contact. I just felt so consumed by anger, I needed her to know exactly how I was feeling at this given moment.

I unblocked her, and pressed on her name, and the phone started ringing. She answered on the second ring and there was an awkward silence before she broke it.

'I'm so sorry Cela, I didn't know that he would do that' she started and I rolled my eyes.

'You should've known your 'boyfriend' hit girls. He's done this to me twice now, and both times, it's been your doing' I started. 'You don't even know the damage you are causing'