TPC - 4

1 month later...
CELA'S POV :

It's been a month since that whole situation with Mar shooting that guy and I guess he was right, he ain't snitch. Mar was still telling me 'I told you so' all till now. We was still getting to know each other, and we were spending time with each other, every time we were free.

I liked our friendship we had, and he was actually funny as fuck. I don't wanna be in competition with no girls, cause girls think you being big mean you ugly, like no bitch.

I was chilling with Imani in the house after school, and Mar texted me. I'm outside open the door the text said and i got up and opened the door.

'Hey bro' I said and I went in to dap him up cause I know it riles him up.

'Fuck outta here man' he said budging past me and mugging me. 'Wassup sis' he said to Imani and they did their handshake. He looked back at me and mugged me.

'Imma be back, somebody calling me' Imani said and winked at me before leaving the front room. I mugged her back.

'How you been?' Mar asked me, lighting his blunt and I shrugged.

'Work be running me dry for real, and my manager annoying as fuck' I said to him as I toyed with my fingers.

'You want me to kill her?' He said seriously and I laughed at him.

'Boy bye. It's not that serious' I said and he shrugged, blowing smoke outta his mouth.

'Why you sitting so far? Come here' he said and I shook my head no. 'Girl, bring that ass on' he said and I rolled my eyes before getting up.

I walked over to him and sat beside him, and I guess that's not what he wanted because he picked me up to sit on his lap.

'You know your thighs hurting' I said and he laughed before shaking his head.

'Nah, they not. You not even heavy' he said and I rolled my eyes. ' Imma deal with attitude, keep going' he challenged me and I laughed.

'What you wanna watch?' I asked him, picking up the remote and he shrugged.

'I don't even wanna watch nothing, I just want your company' he said, rubbing on my back. I got up and straddled him, so I could face him.

'Tell me about your day' he said and he continued to rub on my back. With every rub, I felt even more and more relaxed, I had a long day.

'It was so long. School getting even more tiring and work is even worse. I can't quit though, I need this job' I said and he blew smoke outta his mouth.

'What do you need to keep it for?' He asked me and I shrugged.

'I mean I don't like relying on people, and I wanna help my mom out anyway I can, you know?' I said and he nodded.

'Nah I get that, that's the same with me. I got so many people relying on me to eat' he said and I nodded.

'Is that why you in that gang business?' I asked and he nodded slowly.

'Life isn't all roses and berries mama, it's hard out in these streets' he said and I played with the twists in his hair.

'Yeah' I said and I heard the door slam. I quickly got off Mar's lap and David walked into the room.

'Mar? What you doing here nigga?' David asked dapped him up and mugged me.

'We chilling bruh' Mar said and David mugged us both.

'Hm' he said and grabbed the remote, changing the channel.

'I got sum to sort out, imma call you later' Mar said before giving me a hug and dapping David up, then leaving outta the house.