Chapter 19

A/n if you don't like sexual content then skip this chapter there is no point of reporting it.
================================
Isabella's pov

"So let's make this night more naughty" he said hovering over me.

"You really made me wait for so long almost a year. I'll make you wait and feel the same pain that I feel staying away from you" he said kissing my neck near my ear.

"I'll make you need me like I wanted you" he is now peaking my lips.

"Babygirl get ready" he leaned his forehead on mine.

He brought a blindfold near me and put them on my eyes.

Zane's pov

Babygirl you really made me wait a lot. Everytime I have dream of you my dick get aroused but it makes me frustrated that it will not be able to gain your touch. I'll make you feel the same.

I pull all the blinds so that no longer cold breeze can hit her warm body

Sexual Matured Scenes Alert(18+)

I got up on the bed and sit behind her making her sit between my thighs. I made her lean on my chest.

I slowly unhooking her dress while kissing the back of her neck. As my hands are traveling to me next lower hook, my lips also started travel down to her back sucking her skin.

I can clearly hear her moans that are like a calming music to my ears. I want to record them and listen everytime I need.

As I unhooked the dress I started sliding it down from her arms. While sliding I'm kissing the new exposed part making her shiver.

All her upper body is now exposed in front of me. I slowly uncliped her bar reveling her melons.

I cupped them in my hands and they fit perfectly in them. I started caressing them and lifting them bringing them near my lips to suck. While gaining numerous moans from my Bella.

My brown rough skin in contact with her soft pale skin makes the scene more exotic. Her body is leaning on my chest like it's lifeless if it's get away for a second.

I started pressing her tips in between my fingers. I started applying more pressure and gaining more moans from her.

I throw the dress to the side of the bed undressing her fully. My eyes travel to her white lace panty. My fingers took it's place and started tracing the fabric.

Slowly the fabric get wet means my baby can't wait anymore. But I continued to tease her.  can hear her frustrated moans that make me smile.

"Zane what are you doing?"

"I'm teasing you babygirl"

"But why?"

"Because I want you to feel the same frustration that I feel staying away from you"

"Zane please?"

"No zane call me daddy and I'll give you pleasure"

"Daddy please?"

That's it. I bring out the vibrator that is hiding behind the pillow. I turned it on and hold it in contact with her one tity.

Shiver run down her body due to her impact. But she still seems frustrated. Maybe she wanted it down there. I smiled at my thought that she's liking it.

I slowly slide her panty down her legs and bring it's wet par near my nose to smell the near my lips to taste.

She taste marvelous.

I opened her thighs wider with both my hands. I can see a smile on her face with biting her lips. I brought the vibrator near her in off state and started rubbing gently on her clits.

"Just do it" she said in frustration

"Do what?" I tease her

"Turn it on" she said innocently. But I didn't

"Say please daddy" i said teasing and pushing her limits.

"Please daddy turn it on"

That's it I turned it on and started making friction against her clit. She seens to enjoy it cuz she grabbed my shoulder with her hand and leaning her head near my  torso.

I can hear her breathing are getting faster means she is about to cum and that's when I turned it off again.

Due to my sudden action she seems shocked. It's worth it seeing her face so surprised. But now changed with a frustrated kid type expression who didn't get the candy he wanted.

"Give me that I can grain pleasure at my own" she said snatching the vibertor from my hand.

"Babygirl relax I need you to answer few of my question and I'll give you unlimited pleasure you want. So ready?" I said snatching the vibertor from her hand throwing it away.

"Mmm" she agreed.

I bring the both leg together lifting them to get proper area of her ass.

"Ok so tell daddy whom do you belong to?" I said running my hand on her ass.

"Myself" that's it I spanked her.

"You belong to daddy okay? So again I'm asking you whom do you belong to?" I said with a little fake anger.

"I belong to daddy" that's my girl.

"Who is your daddy?" I asked again caressing her ass cheeks.

"You are my daddy" good girl

"Who own this pussy?" I asked wide opening her thighs and spanking gently in her pussy.

"Daddy...." That's it I again spanked her hard this time.

"Say the whole sentence babygirl" I said in dominance voice.

"Daddy own this pussy"

"Right that's my pussy"

With that I spit saliva on my fingers and insert them instead the pussy. I curled my fingers in 'come here' motion and start thrusting them inside her. With other hand I started rubbing her clit.

She keeps on moan louder and I harder the thrust. When her grip on my shoulder thighen the I know that she near to bust in cum.

"Cum for daddy baby"

With the few seconds white liquid bust out of her pussy. She instantly closed her thighs. Her body seems lifeless.

I Layed her head down on a pillow. I opened the thighs and started licking the cream coming out of my love.

While I sucking in all the juices my love started to whimper maybe due to the sensetiveness of the clit.

I covered her body with blanket. I got out and start undressing myself leaving me in only boxers. I got inside the blanket and covering both of us properly.

I lifted her head and slide my arm down there making her sleep on it. Her eyes were closed but with my sudden touch they slowly moving.

She opened her eyes meeting with mine instantly. Her eyes are the weak spot for me. They hold the innocence that I'll never break or never let anyone do it.

"Why didn't you go any further?"

"Because I know my love you're not ready for it"

================================
Vote
Comment
Share

A/n I think about ddlg it's so difficult to write plus so cringe too also I don't get any suggestions on internet about it. If you have any idea then share it with me by message on instagram or in conversation.

Thank you ❣️

Date 26 Oct'22
Word count 1166