2

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I almost died at how frightened I was and the juice flew through my nose

"Yuh crazy Niko, smthn wrong wid yuh?" My nose was burning and throat was hurting just a tad bit. "Fucking psychopath." I grabbed a few pieces of paper towel to clean myself up.

"What did I tell you about cursing?"

"Ladies don't curse. Man fuck dat, yuh cyaan just a sneak up pan ppl like dat bredda, wah wrong wid yuh?"

"Sienna."

"Wah?" I was mad and it wasn't helping that my period was coming so my hormones were all over the place.

"What are you wearing?"

"Dat a di only ting yuh care bout? Yuh eva even think one a dem day yah wen yah chastise mi bout weh mi a wear or how mi talk or how early mi supposed to come in, yuh eva think fi ask, "how was your day Sienna?" Yuh eva think bout dat? Mi cyaan wait fi leff outta yuh place an guh bout mi bizniz."

"Sie-." I stormed past him and kissed my teeth. "Don't you dare walk away from me." Him could a kiss mi ass fi all I care. "Sienna." He hated having people walk away from him so I knew he was angry but he'd live.

••••••••••

I had been introduced to one too many people that I didn't care to know their names or was excited that they could now put a face to the name Sienna Reynolds, Niko Reynolds's little sister. He was still pissed at me but I didn't care and I could feel his eyes boring into my skin the entire night but the only eye contact I made with him was when he was staring me down when we first got here and he saw my dress.

JJ and Angel had long since disappeared to God knows where so I was sitting at a table in the corner by myself. I saw a shadow appear in front of me but I didn't look up thinking that it was Niko coming back to pick a fight.

"What kind of whore am I tonight?"

"I think you've mistaken me for someone else." That was definitely not Niko and when I looked up, my breath caught in my throat and I swallowed to try and clear it. "May I sit down?" I nodded my head yes because I was at a loss for words. Never have I ever come across a man as fine as him in this here Jamaica land we love but here we were. Tall, dark, handsome and well built. He had these big beautiful eyes that smiled when he did and his teeth were oh so pretty. "The name is Kareem Ashman and you are?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see him staring at me and I looked off to the side.

"Nice to meet you Kareem." And it was indeed nice to meet him, a pleasure actually. "Sienna." I wasn't going to tell him my last name for fear of him knowing about how overprotective of me Niko was and would run away. He probably isn't even interested in me in that way and is just being nice.

"Sienna doesn't have a last name?"

"Reynolds."

"Oh, you're my boy's little sister?"