He had been in a terrible mood all week because a huge section of his restaurant well one of his restaurants had burnt down and it wasn't the fact that he was going to need to fork up millions probably to fix it but the fact that someone deliberat...

He had been in a terrible mood all week because a huge section of his restaurant well one of his restaurants had burnt down and it wasn't the fact that he was going to need to fork up millions probably to fix it but the fact that someone deliberately set it on fire.

He had no idea who could have done it but he wanted to know who it was because he was planning to teach them a lesson about messing with his money.

They were still investigating it and for what reason? I didn't know and let it be known that Jamaica's justice system was absolute trash. He wanted to take it up into his own hands but his police friend had been trying to get him to leave it alone because he didn't want him to get himself into any trouble.

Kareem wasn't listening to him and even though he hadn't done anything yet, I knew he was planning to.

I walked into the room and saw him sitting up in the bed with his laptop. "Mr. Ashman?" He looked up and smiled which made me smile because I hadn't seen him smile in days except for when he was "talking" to the baby.

He was excited because he really wanted this so I would never be the one to burst his bubble.

I was just glad that he wanted this baby as much as I wanted him to have them.

"I got our thing enuh."

"So I can finally start to finalize everything now?"

"Yes." I was super excited and I knew he was too by the smile on his face. "Wish wi could a do it today but dem seh good things come to those who wait suh patience."

"Me too but you're right." I put my bags down and unbuttoned the front of my dress before pulling it off my shoulders. "Did you have dinner?" I was tired but my man had to eat so I was taking my tired ass into the kitchen to make him something to eat.

My man. My man. My man.

I loved my man and he made everything easier for me so why not?

"Babe nuh worry bout dat, mi know yuh must tired."

"That wasn't the question Kareem."

"Yuh nuh affi kill yuh self fi please me enuh babe, mi wouldn't mind yuh nuh lift a finger." I wasn't killing myself because I genuinely wanted to do it and he needed to understand that I wasn't doing it to prove a point or for show.

"Kareem?"

"Sienna Ashman, can you please relax?" I loved the sound of his last name on mine. "We can order some food and chill so don't stress it."

"Yuh sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I took my dress off and walked over to the bed. "Pull dis fi mi nuh." I turned my back to him so he could unhook my bra and I sighed in relief when he did. He wrapped one hand around my waist and gently pulled me back.