Kareem and I sat in the room waiting for everybody else but I was honestly so nervous because it was alot that was going to be laid out today and tempers were going to flare

I had finally gotten the results of the test and Selena was my mother so that made me super happy but I cried for all the years I missed out on with my mother, the one that actually did love me and want me. I cried for her as well because her children were ripped away from her and she was left helpless.

"Earth to you Sienna." His voice brought me out of my thoughts and I turned around to look at him. "Your mom is here." I scanned the entrance to the room and saw her walking towards us.

"Mi just feel like everything aguh guh up inna flames."

"Blaze up di fiyah mek it bun dem." I hit his arm and he chuckled. I knew he was just trying to lighten the mood and I appreciated it.

"Yuh play tuh much enuh sir."

"Just trying—." He was cut off by Selena greeting us when she finally reached the table.

"Hi guys."

"Hi." I got up and she came around to hug me.

"Good to see you again ma'am." Hear Kareem Ashman a refer to my mother as ma'am, should a record him.

"You can just call me Selena sweetie."

"Thanks but I'll stick with ma'am."

"Won't fight you then." She took a seat next to me and let out a breath, she was probably just as nervous as me or maybe more because today she was going to confront the man that had caused her the most hurt ever in her life.

The way I got Niko here was by telling him that the only way I would agree to talk to him was if he got Emwah and Daina to agree to come here today and I don't know what he said to them but they agreed to be here.

"Is that Semaj?" I looked in the direction she was looking and sure enough there was Niko walking in like he owned the place with Emma on his arm.

"Yes but he goes by Niko now as you've probably seen and he's unpredictable so just call him Niko to be on the safe side."

"Sienna." He greeted me when they got to the table.

"Niko." I greeted him and before he turned around to look at Kareem who had a straight face.

"Ashman."

"Reynolds." He turned to look at Selena and a look of confusion crossed his face before he looked at me then back at her.

"Mom?" He stood there staring at her intently before shaking his head like he was trying to get rid of the thoughts that were running through his mind. "Tell mi seh unnu a play a prank pan mi cause yuh supposed to dead, Emwah tell mi seh yuh dead. Bredda mi guh a yuh funeral an everything suh how yuh deh yah suh right now?" He kept shaking his head because he was in disbelief and so was I because the question still remained, what made them do this?