It made me feel like shit explaining to my parents that Jude tried to rape me and they didn't believe me

Here we all were, sitting down in the living room as I explained to them what took place but nobody was acting like they believed except for Kareem of course who was past the point of no return but he had to be keeping it under wraps just because he couldn't openly voice his feelings.

"Jude would never do something like that, he's a good kid."

"I can't say I expected better from you."

"He said you came on to him and because he rejected you, you stabbed him." Wow. I had no other words because a mom was supposed to believe her kid and I had no reason to lie on him.

"Miss Daina listen, I believe Sienna because she would never lie on another person like that." Emma said as she rubbed the back of my hand. "So something is definitely not adding up with his story."

"Maybe she was doing it for the attention."

"I believe her." I wasn't expecting him to side with me because he called me trying to fuck every guy I ever had a conversation with.

"All I'm saying is that she can be a little bit overdramatic sometimes."

"With all due respect Miss Daina, you don't have the right to talk about Sienna like that because you don't know her."

"This is a family discussion, why are you adding your two cents?"

"Play any odda game yuh wah play but yuh nuh pass yuh place wid dah one yah yer? I will dirt any mumma bomboclaat bout dah one deh suh watch how yuh talk to her."

"Watch how yuh talk to yuh mother enuh bwoy." My dad said coming to her defense, fucking coward because there was no way as a man, the head of the house and you would allow a woman to convince you to leave your kids.

"Tell har fi watch how she talk to mi wife."

"Doh mek mi fuck yuh up yer bwoy."

"Yuh think a like wen mi younger an yuh used to beat mi to sickness? Mi nuh fist fight wid old bwoy yer, I shoot to kill, father or no father." Niko stood up and so did my dad. "As a matter of fact, unnu overstay unnu fucking welcome an unnu need fi leave mi place."

"Son you don't mean that."

"Mi anuh yuh son, mi mother dead wen mi a likkle yute suh lif up outta mi place." He didn't say anything else as he stormed out of the room and Kareem went after him.

"I know better than to stay where I'm not wanted." She got up and turned to Tierra who was looking at her with disappointment written all over her face. "Tierra go get your sister and let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere with you and you're not taking Ameera either."

"Tierra listen to your mother."