When it wasn't one thing with this man, it was another because tell me why this man was giving me the silent treatment yet again? Because he happened to see Tariq's caller ID when I was about to answer the phone

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked him because I wanted to make dinner for him, Dajah and Iana before I went home. "Mi know yuh hear mi a talk to yuh."

"Yuh good man."

"I'll take that as my cue to go the fuck home because you're being childish." I picked up my phone and my keys before walking out of the kitchen. "Must fucking bipolar or some shit."

"Yah leave already." Dajah asked as I picked up my bag from the coffee table in the living room where she was watching TV.

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"Ask yuh cousin, mi gone a mi yard." I walked around the couch and headed for the door. "Mek yuh know when mi reach home."

"Okay. Drive safe mama."
•••••••••••

I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink and saw a note on the refrigerator as I was about to open it.

"We're out for the night and we might not be back until the morning but there's food for three in the refrigerator that you can heat up for dinner."

Niko

Isn't he sweet and I almost forgot that Tierra and Ameera we're staying with us. I hadn't seen them for about a day or so but I was sure they were fine so I wasn't stressing it.

I heard the doorbell ringing and I thought against answering it but what if was important which it probably wasn't but I was going to get it anyways. I abandoned my quest for my juice and went to open the door. I was surprised but wasn't all that surprised that it was Kareem on the other side of the door because it's like he was purposely trying to get us caught or else he wouldn't try to come over here every night.

"What do you want?"

"Yuh nah invite mi in?"

"No."

"It's like that now?"

"Just come in an lock di door after yuh." I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen. "I would ask how you can get in here without him seeing you on the cameras but I don't want to know."

"About today, I want to apologize."

"Okay." He wouldn't need to keep apologizing for being a jerk everytime if he stopped getting jealous over things that didn't warrant him getting jealous over. He had me and I didn't see any other man right now that I wanted so he didn't need to worry about me going anywhere. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Mi gov man."

"Suit yourself." I grabbed a bottle of water deciding against getting some juice like I had initially planned to. "Are you coming?" I asked as I walked out of the kitchen and heard his footsteps following behind me. I was just about to open the door to my room when I saw Tierra going into hers and I was about to start panicking that she had seen me with Kareem inside the house. Her next action had me thinking I could trust this girl to keep my secret.