Sienna Reynolds-Ashman

I hurried into the bathroom stall and shut the door before pulling down my clothes.

Likkle most mi piss up mi self tuh baxide.

I did my business and cleaned myself up before flushing the toilet. I opened the door and emerged from the stall with a relieved sigh before going to the sink to wash my hands. There were two girls in one corner of the bathroom and they seemed preoccupied with whatever they were watching or reading on the phone.

I was fixing my hair after washing and drying my hands when one of the girls said something but I wasn't paying them any mind because I didn't think they were talking to me.

"Is it true?" She asked the question that I assumed she had asked before when I wasn't really paying attention. "I'm talking to you."

I turned around to look at her because she must be crazy. "Excuse you?"

"You are excused." I was truly flabbergasted by the audacity of this girl thinking she could talk to me like I was one of her little friends. "I asked if it was true that you paid Mr. Ashman to marry you and that his mom doesn't like you."

"Now look at you, about to lose your job all because you want to be strong and wrong." Call me what you want for throwing the weight of my name around but if you wanted to see change, you had to make an example.

"Yuh think seh yuh betta dan di rest a wi just cause yuh married tuh di boss?" It's like these people kept forgetting that before I was Sienna Reynolds-Ashman, I was Sienna Reynolds and my name held weight then without people even knowing what I looked like.

"I didn't say that, you did so clearly you think I'm better than you."

"Issy, just stop, please?"

"Yes Issy, listen to your friend, she seems like a smart girl."

"Shut up Danelia." She threw her hands up in the air before walking away and heading for the door. "Where are you going?"

"Babe, ur man ave money enuh suh u nah fi work but me need my job suh mi gone back a work." With that said, she walked out leaving me alone with her very rude counterpart.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Sienna Reynolds-Ashman, not pleased to meet you."

"Weh him even si inna u cause yuh nuh all dat an mi can si y him madda nuh like yuh, you're a fucking bitch." Second strike, sis was on a roll today so I wonder how long she had been waiting to get this off her chest. "A true yuh nuh buck di right smaddy fi knock yuh offa yuh fucking high horse."

Mi nah fist fight wid nuh gyal wen mi can shoot dem inna dem foot an dem nah get nthn outta it but a hospital visit.

I also couldn't be careless and risk our child's life because she wouldn't make me have to explain to my husband why I let her draw me out and I endangered our baby's life.

There were certain battles that I would no longer fight when my man could easily take care of it for me and I wouldn't have to lift a finger.

"Just so you know that I will be making a complaint about this when I leave here." I turned to leave because unlike her, I had a job to do and she was keeping up my time.

"You fucking bitch."

"I've been called worst, join the line pudding." I left and went straight to Kareem's office to make a complaint because she had me fucked up.

Since the very first hearing for his mother, things had gotten so toxic, I had to take a break from social media because it was overwhelming seeing the things being said about me when I wasn't the one on trial.