A knock came at my office door and I groaned but also welcomed the distraction because these headaches were getting worst by the days then on top of everything that had been going on these last few days, it was alot

Belinda got arrested that night and the media got a hold of the information so I've been getting requests to do interviews even though it wasn't my story to tell. They were just trying to get me on a podcast to say something that they could misinterpret and then use it against me.

People already didn't like me and some of them had already spun the story that I was the reason she got arrested completely overlooking the part of the situation where she abused her 15 year old daughter, who was a minor by the way.

She was in some serious shit and I overheard someone asking if he was willing to let his mom go to jail simply because she was disciplining her child and I was left speechless.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I remembered that someone was at the door. "Come in." The door opened and Tara stuck her head into the room. "Yuh nuh ave work fi duh?"

"Yes but I needed a break." She came in an shut the door before she walked over to the chair infront of my desk and plopped down.

"Same, my head is killing me."

"Yuh want me mek di appointment fi yuh cause yah play enuh."

"Mi aguh duh it later, promise."

"Memba seh a dat yuh seh enuh." She slid her phone across the table to me and I looked at her confused. "Watch it."

"What is it?" I asked not looking down at the phone and she pointed to the phone making me look down. I picked up the phone and touched the screen that had dimmed only to see Kareem. "Weh yah show mi Kareem fa?"

"Miss just watch di smthn nuh."

"Fine." I clicked on the video and saw Kareem sitting down across from the interviewer.

Interviewer: There has been a lot of speculation that some form of grooming was involved in your relationship with Sienna so what is the real story behind that?

He laughed and shook his head because even now, he still couldn't believe people were saying that about him.

Kareem: Before six months ago I had only heard stories about Sienna and when I first met her, I wasn't going to pursue her because she was off limits to me and I respected my brother but it was hard to not fall in love with her. I tried to stay away from her out of respect but you can't help who you love. I have a little sister too and all hell would break loose if somebody tried to do that to her so I would never do that to someone's little sister or even because the moral of the story is seh, prison anuh bed a rose.

Interviewer: You heard it here first people on the E factor Podcast but more to come when we return from the break. Our guest is billionaire businessman Kareem Ashman, soon come.