He was still sleeping just like I left him earlier in the morning when I went to make him breakfast

He was still sleeping just like I left him earlier in the morning when I went to make him breakfast. It was officially his birthday and after lastnight, I hoped he was in a better mood.

"Happy birthday to you." We all started to sing together as loud as we could. "Happy birthday to you." His eyes opened slowly and a smile found it's way onto his face. "Happy birthday dear Kareem, happy birthday to you."

"Mek unnu annoying suh?" His sleepy voice was so sexy and I had to cross my legs. He rubbed his hands over his face before he sat up in the bed and Iana walked over to place the tray on his lap.

"Happy birthday big brother, I love you." She hugged him and stepped back.

"I love you too sis, thanks."

"Happy birthday cuz bro." She went over to him and gave him a hug too. "Soon come wid di flour an di egg."

"Make no mistake wen mi tell yuh seh mi aguh kill yuh an hide yuh body if yuh dash nuh egg pan mi."

"Suh mi can throw di flour den?" She asked and he glared at her. "So that's a no then? Okay, got it."

"Leave yuh cousin alone Dajah an gwaan guh get unnu things dem ready cause wi soon affi leave."

"Alright. Come Iana." They both left the room closing the door behind them.

"Happy birthday baby." I told him as I walked over to him and hugged him before kissing his forehead.

"Thank you." I pulled away so he could have his breakfast.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We arrived at the villa sometime after 11 and we we chilled out for most of the day by the pool.

Even though he couldn't drink or get in the pool with us, the smile never left his face so I knew he was having a good time and that's all that mattered.

I hired his friend to come and cook for him which I had no problems paying him to do but he said he wasn't going to take payment because that was his brother and Kareem would do the same thing for him. I still wanted to pay him still because people were people and I didn't want push to come to shove and anybody had anything to say.

Mi cyaan tek nuh embarrassment.

"Did you talk to him?" I asked as I sat beside him on the pool chair.

"Yeah."

"And?"

"Wi good now man." I had persuaded him to go talk to his friend about lastnight and hear his side of the story.

"That's good."

"Mi invite Johanna an David." I tensed up at the mention of David's name but I tried to play it off and he noticed.

"Nuh think mi nuh si dat."

"Si wah?"

"Doh try play wid mi head Sienna, wah dat bout?" I looked off to the side and he brought my head back around to look at him. "David seh smthn tuh yuh?"