I walked into the hospital room and it had really been a long day so all I wanted to do was to cuddle up to Kareem and go to sleep but I stopped in my tracks when I saw this girl laying in the bed next to him

I looked around the room and saw a little boy sitting on the couch in the corner of the room on his iPad with earphones in.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known because I didn't want to jump to conclusions but she was way too close to him and way too comfortable.

You didn't just lay up on somebody's man like that unless there was some history between them.

"You're here?"

"Yeah." She sat up in the bed and pulled her hair up into a loose bun on top of her head.

He winced in pain as he tried to sit up and I wanted nothing more than to rush over to him and tell her to move but I kept it cool.

I had to because I wasn't the jealous type or was I?

The anger I was feeling towards her right now wasn't anger I had ever felt before.

I shouldn't be jealous because he was allowing her to be all up on him like that.

Calm down Sienna.

"Sienna?" I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of my name and saw him waving his hand to get my attention. "Where did you go?"

"Sorry, you were saying something?" She had gotten off the bed and was standing at the side of the bed now.

"I was introducing you to my friend Johanna."

"Nice to meet you Sienna, I have heard great things about you." I offered her a smile and she returned it.

"Nice to meet you too."

She pointed to the little boy in the corner. "That's my son Josauni."

"As in Johanna and Asauni?" He hadn't told me his middle name but Iana did. "Is he your son?" I didn't know what I'd do if he said that he was the boy's father and what could I do?

I wouldn't want him to neglect his responsibilities and he wasn't the type of man that would.

"Oh no, he's just his Godfather." I let out the breath that had hitched in my throat and my eyes found his. "Best decision I ever made."

"That's really sweet." The question of what was going on between them still hung in the air even though I didn't ask it.

"Yeah." She walked over to her son and picked up her bag. "We are going to get out of your hair now."

"Leaving so soon?" I didn't really care but the plan was always to kill them with kindness.

"We've been here all day so I think it's time."

"Okay. It was nice to meet you though." She got her son's attention and took his iPad before putting it into his bag.

"Come on papa, say bye to your uncle." He got out of the chair and walked over to the bed. He climbed onto the bed and hugged Kareem which was super cute, I wasn't going to lie.