"Yuh girlfriend hate mi like poison enuh

"Yuh girlfriend hate mi like poison enuh." I looked up from my laptop at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sienna nah walk round a hate ppl miss." She was one of the sweetest people I knew and even as much as she had been through in her life, she still tried to be to people what nobody was to her.

"If looks could a kill, I would be dead."

"That was my fault, I didn't let her know that you were going to be here."

"Mi could a usually show up anytime mi want an it was never a problem." That was also my bad for not really setting any boundaries, best friend or not.

And no I wasn't putting Sienna over my friends but she was a part of my life now and I had to make adjustments in order for her to feel comfortable.

They should be able to understand that.

When I asked her to move in with me, I didn't just spring the decision on Adajah because it was her home too, I had talked with her about it and if she had said that she wasn't comfortable with Sienna living with us then I wouldn't have asked her to.

Iana's situation was different and I knew Sienna wouldn't make a fuss about it because she knew how much Iana meant to me and she knew the situation warranted Iana living with us because we didn't have anyone else.

"And that has to stop."

"Why?" I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders again. "It is a valid question Kareem."

"Yuh know y Johanna."

"I don't."

"Doh piss mi off Johanna Clarke."

"Aggressive much." She kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes before folding her arms across her chest.

"Wat a way yuh full a energy eeh fi a bex wid ppl. Yuh fava Papa Clarke old boot weh him wear guh a bush."

"Mi hate yuh style dutty drankro." If eyes could a cut ppl, mi cut up tuh rass wid di eye weh she gimme.

"Yuh too miserable fi yuh young age."

"Don't talk to me ever again Kareem and memba seh mi nah bring Josauni back ova yah."

"Anuh dat, play wid mi an si if mi nuh find yuh anyweh yuh deh."

She kissed her teeth. "Yuh just a talk."

"Mi tell unnu seh mi nuh like hear di sound a mi own voice enuh suh anything weh mi tell yuh, yuh betta believe mi."

"Mi aguh tell mummy seh yuh threaten mi."

"It's not a threat love, it's a promise an anuh like she aguh believe yuh anyways."

"Shut up punk. Yuh want di food now?"

"Yeah, thanks." She got up and went into the kitchen.

I picked up my phone and dialled my realtor's number because it had slipped my mind to reach out to her for Sienna.