four

*Disassociation, Talks about Depression, Suicide, Self Harm*

Wednesday, October 27th, 1985
Hawkin's High Cafeteria
11:25 AM

Mickayla's POV:

The shock of what had just happened flows through my viens, the feeling of numbness taking over

The shock of what had just happened flows through my viens, the feeling of numbness taking over. Feeling empty with what I had just done in front of everyone. I feel my body restrained, unable to move any part of it, quickly being held didn't make it any better. I felt my body being carried to god knows where. I realized who's carrying me, but the feeling of emptiness took over me, detached from my own soul.

(...)

Billy's POV:

Carrying Sierra towards the exit of the school doors before she got in trouble wasn't the smartest idea, I decided to do, shit not even being there for Tina is going to be a shit show I know it, but Mickayla had the anger, the anger know one can u...

Carrying Sierra towards the exit of the school doors before she got in trouble wasn't the smartest idea, I decided to do, shit not even being there for Tina is going to be a shit show I know it, but Mickayla had the anger, the anger know one can understand unless you experience the trauma and constant abuse. Something told me to save her and that's what I did.

I carried Mickayla as quickly as I could to my car, before any type of school employee can reach her. I placed her on the trunk of my Blue Camaro as I unlocked the car door for her, studying her features and how she had no emotion on her face whatsoever. I pick up Mickayla and quickly place her in the passenger seat, adjusting her to become comfortable where she sits, along with her seatbelt around her body.  I slam the passenger door and rush myself to get into the drivers seat to begin driving to my spot where I go to think after the abuse I take. I blast my favorite Metallica album "Kill 'Em All" as I drive to the spot where only I know. I look over to Mickayla who's just staring into the nothingness of the dashboard.

"Sierra." I asked sternly

No answer.

"Mickayla."

No answer

"Come on Sierra, snap out of it." I grip the steering wheel to prevent myself from getting angry that she's not responding to me. I press the pedal of the gas that begins to make the car go faster out of spite.