nine

*Alcohol/Drug Use, Lust/Desire*

Friday, October 31st, 1985
Tina's Backyard
9:27 PM

Billy's POV:

"If you win, you can have a whole day of me being your little sidekick

"If you win, you can have a whole day of me being your little sidekick. If I win your my little sidekick."

When Mickayla decided to make this Keg shit into a challenge between me and her, I knew I couldn't lose, not after getting the chance to have her for myself for one single day. The fire in her that she has, I don't know what it is, something in her that just makes me want to have her, leave these other girls alone. I think I'm falling for her.

"Tommy, Jason, get it ready." I say smirking down at Mickayla before taking my place, Jason and Tommy then lifted me. I grab the tube of the nozzle putting it into my mouth, before Tommy twists the tap releasing the beer into my mouth. I chug and chug until I hear the numbers of my record going up and up. I'm winning that date with her.

"41...42...43...44...45." Everyone screams. I keep going until I couldn't take it anymore.

"60! We have a new record!" Tommy screams to the crowd everyone cheering along. I spit the rest of the beer into the air, then taking a cigarette being offered to me staring at Mickayla.

She keeps her gaze on me as she walks up to the keg. Harrington and Munson beside her.

"Let's do this." Mickayla says.

Steve and Eddie then grab into her legs and body. I felt a rush of anger as I watched them hold on to her. I should be the one holding onto her. I inhale a hit from my cigarette. Watching Mickayla take on her keg.

"55...56...57..58..." Everyone was roaring.

She can't beat me. She just can't.

"59!!!" Everyone yelled. She didn't beat me. I won by a second. But still she's mine.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP." Tommy yells

"Sierra, might not have beaten our Keg King here. But she showed a lot of guts, the first female so far to take on the keg stand challenge, so I declare Mickayla Sierra...KEG QUEEN" Everyone chants for her. She was beautiful even after swallowing a ton of beer. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, but I'm fucking scared about it.

(...)

Mickayla's POV: