seventeen

Note!! I do not own any music that I put on here to make Eddie and Mickayla sing, I'm not creative enough to actually write music. So I will be incorporating songs by actual bands, but making the characters in this book own them. BUT I DO NOT OWN THEM, ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE OWNERS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTENT.

(...)

Monday, November 11th, 1985
The HideOut
5:00 PM

Mickayla's POV:

This whole week was just a blur, Billy and I were on speaking terms, nothing more, he also started hanging around Mia more but he claims they aren't dating, so there was that

This whole week was just a blur, Billy and I were on speaking terms, nothing more, he also started hanging around Mia more but he claims they aren't dating, so there was that. We weren't flirting with one another anymore, I just hope he genuinely likes her and not because she makes him look good. I also begin falling back in love with music, which I haven't been into since Damien's death. I actually rehearsed with Eddie, he offered me a spot in his band, I was thinking about it honestly, maybe something new just for fun, besides I highly doubted that the band would go somewhere. Oh! And I also got a job! At the record store with Chrissy. Tonight was also the night I finally get to met the Byers and El, I just hope they aren't freaked out by me honestly.

I was practicing with Eddie and his band, writing down some lyrics, working on some different notes, hopefully my voice is able to comprehend the changes in notes. Eddie tuning his guitar to try to find the perfect pitch to the song.

"So Sierra, you going to the game and dance tomorrow?" Eddie asks as he continue messing with his guitar.

"I thought you quote , "don't do school activities" Eds?" I smirked at him, Chrissy was the reason he was even asking me, she's really changed him into a happier metal head.

"That was before Chrissy came into my life, I'm a changed man." He said opening his arms, bowing presenting his new and improved self.

"Yeah, I'm going, with Harrington, AS FRIENDS." I say before Eddie assumes anything, I already saw him widening his eyes with a smug on his face.

"Billy's going." He says quietly watching me to see a reaction.

"Yeah, I know he told me, we talked on the phone last night. Mia's been bugging him, and to make her happy I guess he's taking her." I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"We all hung out, recently, Billy, Steve, and I ." Eddie tells me.

"Shocking." I say

"Yeah, but he's not happy, he talks about your friendship a lot, like excessively when he isn't sober."

"Yeah, I know, you know how many drunk calls I get, telling me that he's sorry." I roll my eyes and begin twisting the pen in my hand.

"Anyways we gotta go, it's 5:00 and the Byers are coming in any second now. And we're meeting them up at the Wheeler's. So we better get going." Eddie says standing up from his seat, reaching his arm out for I can stand up. I stand as Eddie gets his guitar packed up and I stuff the lyrics into his guitar case, then we walk out to his van that he finally found, and made our way to the Wheeler house. Eddie started blasting "One" by Metallica one of our favorite bands, Eddie and Billy were the only ones who understood my music taste, it was weird they just got it. Eddie began mimicking the sound of the guitar on the steering wheel, smiling imagining himself, that's when he began to sing igniting me to join in.