fifteen

Monday, November 3rd, 1985
Hargrove Household
3:27 PM

Billy's POV:

The second I got home from school  I couldn't stop thinking about Mickayla

The second I got home from school  I couldn't stop thinking about Mickayla. Especially our kiss, why couldn't I stop thinking about her, everything about her makes me feel the way I do and I didn't know why? Fuck am I falling in love with this girl. The one thing I was scared of. Feelings. Fuck that I need a distraction. I need something to get my mind off of this shit. Ironic as I said that the phone on my nightstand rang.

"Hello?"

"Yo, Hargrove, I got this date, and she has a friend that really wants to come and I don't want no third wheel, you in? " It was Jason Carter, Chrissy's ex boyfriend.

Perfect what I needed, a night of distraction. I'm single, no worries to even think about.

"Yeah. When and Where?"

"The Hideout, she says some band's playing and they don't ID for alcohol tonight 7:00, we'll be going a little late though if you don't mind."  He laughs into the phone.

"Alright, I'll meet you there Carter." I hang up the phone, letting out a breath. Well Hargrove she said it herself, I'm single and she's single, but she has the right to know.

I dial her number, the line ringing, I was nervously breathing, scared for her reaction.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart."

"Yes Billy, what do you want?"

"I wanted to tell you something. I rather you hear it from me then you finding out." I swallow the lump in my throat, clearing it after words.

"Did you murder someone or something, cause that's what it sounds like." She softly laughs.

"If I would've murdered someone sweetheart, it would've been you" I chuckle softly "No, but uh Jason called said he had a date and there was an extra friend so, he asked me, so basically I have a date tonight."

"Oh, well, thank you for telling me." She sounded kinda hurt, but I know she shields it.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and that means get pregnant. Have fun Bill."  She says shakily

"Yeah. I'll try sweetheart. Have fun with Robin."

"I will Bill. Hey uh, I'll talk to you later, Kay?." Her voice sounded sad, disappointed.

"Yeah, I'd like that, If you don't want me to go you know just te-" I was cut off by the call being disconnected. Why did I feel shitty.

(...)

Sierra Household
3:35 PM

Mickayla's POV: