thirty-one

*Smut* hehe also there's some light overstimulation so if you don't like that then skip :)

Friday, December 31st, 1985
New Year's Eve
Byers Household
2:45 AM

Mickayla's POV:

"Hey Sweetheart."

My heart raced at the sight he was really here and not a figure of my imagination, he was here standing right in front of me and that's what I truly needed, I needed Billy.

Immediately I shut the door behind me as I leaped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly as if I was going to be ripped apart from him and just simply begin to sob in his arms every emotion I've had this past week all pouring out in the form of tears. He clung on to me not wanting to ever let me go, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his body closer into him, he placed a small peck onto my forehead, resting his chin on the top of my head. The familiar scent of his cologne filled my nose as the scent danced around giving me excruciating warmth and comfort.

"I missed you so much, please don't tell me this isn't a dream." I whisper into his ear with a small sniffle.

Then he ruined the god damn moment.

I felt his hand travel down to the side of my waist, resting his hand until I feel him running his fingers through the shirt of his I was wearing, sliding his hand in, the cold air nipping at the exposed skin he ran his fingertips along my skin until he stopped for a moment and pinched the side of my skin with full force.

I wince in pain, before swatting his hand away from the area causing him to bust out laughing.

"Why the hell would you do that?! That hurt!" I push his body from me rubbing the side of my waist to comfort the pulsating pain.

"I wanted you to see that this wasn't a dream, my love." He laughs as he grabs my waist once more pulling me to him.

"Wow that's a new one? Who's the new girl you're using that with." I laugh looking up at him slowly leaning into him.

"You think you're funny but you're not." Billy intwined his fingers with mine before also leaning in, our lips inches apart.

"You know I'm funny that's why you like me." I whisper smiling in between our faces.

"You wanna know another reason why I like you princess?" He asks as he licks his lips before looking down at mine and back up to me.

"Please enlighten me pretty boy." I respond.

Billy filled the small gap between our lips, softly crashing his with mine. I quickly melted into the kiss, his soft lips I missed for so long. He tightened his arms around my body as our lips began to move in sync, his tongue poking at my bottom lip for entrance I open slightly causing him to push his tongue into my mouth as our tongues began to battle for dominance. The kiss grew more hungry and heavy as Billy pushed me against the hard bricked column of the porch. I ran my fingers through his curled locks tugging parts of his hair into a fist. It was almost as if our bodies were deprived from their drug, chasing the high of each other we have been unable to find, the high of ourselves we have been craving, the high we finally grasped. Billy began to trail wet, sloppy kiss along my jaw down to my neck, the sensation of his soft lips nipping at exposed areas of my neck willingly to leave me marks made my body shiver in pleasure.