eight

*Alcohol/Drug Use*

Friday, October 31st, 1985
8:30 PM
Sierra Household
Mickayla's POV:

 It was finally Halloween night and the night of the party, and for some reason I was nervous? But I had nothing to be nervous about? Or is there? The night prior I got too stoned to even remember what happened, all I remember was a group of teena...

It was finally Halloween night and the night of the party, and for some reason I was nervous? But I had nothing to be nervous about? Or is there? The night prior I got too stoned to even remember what happened, all I remember was a group of teenagers doing what teenagers do.

Robin had came over earlier to drop off her extra devil costume she offered me to be, and let me tell you I didn't expect Robin to own this.

(Now let us just use our imagination on how this would look on Mickayla PLEASE

(Now let us just use our imagination on how this would look on Mickayla PLEASE.)

As I was finishing getting ready applying the last bit of red lipstick onto my lips. My window was brought open revealing Billy stumbling inside of my room.

"Why are you in my room Billy?" I asked as I was about to grab my costume.

"I wanted to see you before I had to act like I hated you." He laughs sitting down on my bed.

I turn to look at him staring at his outfit. Shirtless with a leather jacket, biker gloves, tight jeans, and some black heavy boots, along with his curls fall loosely. I catch my self realizing my eyes were admiring his sculpted body. He was built like a Greek god.