Prologue

Hi, I have started a new story on Arshi. This story is a little different from the format of the show. 

Please have a read and let me know what you think:)

............................................................................................................

Arnav Singh Raizada (28) is a CEO of a multi-national advertising company. He lives a busy life. His family includes his father Aravind, his mother Renuka, his elder sister Anjali, and his younger brother Akash and Sifu.

Aravind and Renuka (60 & 56) are a lovely couple. Aravind retired a few years ago when Arnav took over the company. Renuka was a housewife and when Aravind retried they both sold their house and moved to a farm away from city life.

Anjali (32) is married to Shyam (35). They both are lawyers by profession. They have been married for almost 6 years but due to medical reasons, they can't have kids. Both of them live in a two-bedroom house in a suburb. Anjali is short-tempered but has a good heart whereas Shyam is soft-spoken and loves his wife more than anything in the world.

Akash (23) is an outgoing person. He is in his last year of University studying to be an aircraft engineer. He is friendly, kind, and has an energetic personality. He lives with his elder brother Arnav but that is for name sake only. Most of his time he spent with his friend in the campus hostel. He only comes home on weekends.

Arnav is also short-tempered like his sister. He used to be a kind-hearted person who saw good in everyone. He met his ex-wife Lavanya when they were at University. They both fell in love and got married soon after they graduated. After a year Lavanya gave birth to a baby girl and they named her Sifu. However, Arnav's busy schedule made Lavanya start an extramarital affair with his best friend NK. Upon knowing Lavanya's infidelity Arnav filed for a divorce and got custody of Sifu as well. 

Ever since his divorce, he became a different man. He fired anyone who even made a simple mistake. He did not let anyone come into his life. He loathed Love and marriage. He only trusted his family when it comes to Sifu. He had to change babysitters and nannies pretty much every week because he managed to find the weirdest reasons to fire them.

Khushi Kumari Gupta is a final year Child Phycology student. Khushi belongs to a middle-class family. She is the only child and her father is a retired accountant. Unfortunately, her mother died when she was young. Khushi is a kind girl, loves singing and dancing, soft-spoken but with an extravert personality.

Payal Sharma is her best friend. She also belongs to a middle-class family and they both were friends from their childhood days. Payal was a little introvert person and lacks the confidence to go out and make new friends.

Akash is friends with both Khushi and Payal but is secretly in love with Khushi. It is the main reason he spends most of his time in the campus hostel as Khushi is also there. Payal has asked Khushi a number of times to come and stay with them but knowing her family's condition Khushi did not want to be a burden.

Khushi's father was not a financially strong person. He had loans to pay off and because he couldn't pay the mortgage on time the bank sold their house. Since then her father is living with his sister (Khushi's aunt) in Pune. 

Khushi was working as a part-time cafe help to pay her hostel fees and get her through her final year of Uni.

The story starts when the cafe she worked has closed down making all the employees redundant.