Chapter 33

Flashback:

"Di, I need to talk to you all now. It's important. I am going to dad's now. Can you and Shyam meet us there in an hour?"

"Ok, Chote. We'll come. Is everything ok?"

"No Di, nothing is Ok and that's why I need to deal with this before it is too late"

"See you soon Chote, I'll pick Akash up on the way"

"Thanks, Di, see you"

Arnav took Sifu with him and went to his parent's house.

"Chote, why this urgency? What happened?"

"Mom, dad, I have something to tell you two. Di, Shyam, and Akash are on their way. Until then I will tell you the story"

Arnav explained how Lavanya want Sifu's custody, how Arnav and Khushi fell in love, and how they intend to get married in a week.

"Omg Chote, all this happened and you are informing us now. I am furious about what that wicked woman is trying to do but my happiness is above my anger. I always wanted you and Khushi to get married. She is the perfect match for you"

Renuka and Aravind were happy for their elder son. Finally, he is about to receive the happiness he deserves. The rest of the family joined them shortly after.

"Anjali, I am so happy for Chote. He can finally be happy"

"I know mom, and Sifu will also be happy with Khushi"

"Di, mom, but we have a big problem now with Khushi's dad"

Arnav explained to them the phone conversation he heard.

"She is still ready to get married but I cannot leave her to give up on her family for my sake"

"Bhai, what do you have in mind?"

"I think we all should go and see her father. We'll make him understand. I can understand where he is coming from and he is not wrong. I too have a daughter and I might have reacted the same way. What do you guys say? But we'll have to go today"

Akash called Payal to get his address only to know that Khushi's father and her aunt are already at her place.

"Akash, they came this morning and they are planning on going to Arnav Ji's house this afternoon to bring Khushi. I was going to call you soon"

"Bhai, Khushi's father is already here at Payal's. We'll go there because they are not in a good mode and if we wait they'll take Khushi away"

The whole Raizada Family went to Payal's house.

Khushi's father was not happy to see them. He blamed them for ruining his daughter's life.

"You also have a daughter Mrs. Raizada, so how can you let something like that happen?"

"Mr. Gupta, see I trust my son with my life. I also trust your daughter even though I have only known her for a short time. She was basically doing a job. She was taking care of my granddaughter. Do you think if I feel like something bad is happening there I would let my granddaughter witness that? By not trusting Khushi, I think you are questioning your own upbringing"

"I trust my daughter Mr. and Mrs. Raizada. I can see you are a well-reputed family. Maybe I miss judged your son. He may be as good as my daughter claims to be. But what about society? They will not react well to the fact that I let my daughter marry a divorcee"