Chapter 26

"What do you say? Hmm... Let's get that one out of the way shall we?"

Saying that Arnav's lips captured her lips.

Khushi's eyes wide opened. This was not what she had in her mind when she wanted to talk to Arnav. She was going to give him a piece of her mind and leave this place for once and for all. But here she is giving herself in instead.

Khushi has never been kissed. But she has heard what it feels like to be kissed. That feeling doubles up when you are kissed by the person you love.

At first, Khushi felt something exquisitely melt inside her. All the longings, dreams, sweet anguish, and secrets that slept deep within her came awake, everything was transformed and enchanted and finally, it all made sense with this kiss.

Arnav kissed her with everything that he have and everything that he is. The kiss was passionate but soft and gentle at the same time. He kissed her with the promise of true love, eternity, and commitment.

The world no longer existed for her. It was just two of them experiencing the most magical moment in their lives.

Arnav has kissed Lavanya before, but this was a different feeling. The kiss was a kind of confirmation for him that this is what love is.

After what felt like a century, Arnav moved his lips away from hers and both started breathing again. 

Arnav couldn't help but admire the effect he has on her. Khushi stood there all red, breathing fast and gasping.

"Khushi, I......"

Was all he could say before Khushi grabbed his collar, pulled him towards her, and then whispered,

"Arnav Ji, shut up and kiss me"

She took the lead this time. She pulled him closer and kissed him. 

For a second Arnav froze, because this was the last thing he expected from Khushi. Then without wasting any time he responded to her with a more passionate and sensuous kiss.

Unlike last time, this kiss was not gentle or soft. This had more aggression, more emotions, and passion. Both of them were kissing each other as if there is no tomorrow.

Khushi's hands went towards Arnav's shirt and she started unbuttoning his shirt while Arnav moved his lips from hers and started leaving wet kisses on her collar bone making Khushi arch and morn.

She successfully unbuttoned his shirt and moved her hands underneath the shirt to wrap them around his back. Arnav felt her soft trembling hands on his bare back. He moved his lips along her neck and captured her lips once again.

He depends on the kiss to close all the gaps between them. His hands were caressing her bare waist, her bare back, and her arms, taking Khushi to a whole new dimension.

He looked at her for one last time before lifting her in his arms. Then took her inside turning off the lights. Khushi looked like an angel in the moonlight.

In her mind, she knew what is going to happen. She needed to stop but she wanted more.

Arnav gently placed her on the couch and positioned himself on top of her. But not once he broke the kiss.

His lips moved to her neck and he started nibbling her ears and Khushi no longer able to control her inner feelings left out a loud morn making it impossible for Arnav to stop.

His hands traveled to the back of her top and in a second he unhooked it from the back. Then he moved his hands over her shoulders and started pulling down the sleeves. Khushi closed her eyes without being able to tolerate this sweet torture.