Chapter 38

Khushi held Sifu's hand and bought her to the front of the courtroom.

"Hello, my name is Sifu"

The judge smiled at the little girl in front of him.

"Hello, Sifu, nice to meet you. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, you can"

"Who do you love most in this world?"

"Umm, Papa and mama, I love them both"

"Do you love this mama or that mama?"

The judge pointed at Khushi and then at Lavanya. Sifu looked at Lavanya and turned toward the judge,

"That is not my mama. Kuchi is my mama"

"So you love your Khushi mama and papa the most?"

"Yes, I like Lavanya mama but she never plays with me, she is not there with me all the time and she scolds me and pushes me away if I ask questions"

'What? She pushes you?"

Arnav got up and walked towards Sifu and Khushi also bent down. This was a new piece of information.

"Sifu, does she scold you every time? What did she say? and when you said she pushes you can you show me how?"

"Papa, when I asked her why she does not come to visit me every day, she shouted at me. She said I was a mistake. I did not know what mistake I did papa. I promise I didn't do anything and every time I try to go near her she pushes me away. I don't like to meet her papa."

"How dare you call Sifu a mistake Lavanya, how dare you? and the nerve of you to touch my daughter?"

"Mr. Raizada, this a court, please control yourself"

"I am sorry your honor, but how can she say and do something like that to a four-year-old?"

Khushi hugged Sifu and kissed her cheek.

"You didn't do any mistake my darling. Ok, forget about what she said. Now give your mama a kiss"

The little girl smiled and kissed Khushi's cheek. Then she turned to the judge.

"You know what, my Kuchi mama is the best. She bakes for me, she makes the best PB&J, and do you know, I prayed to god asking to make Kuchi my mama, and god listened"

The judge understood the whole scenario here and he did not want to know more. This little girl cleared any doubts he had about Khushi.

NK was also shocked at this new piece of information. Their relationship was fading away and he felt this for a while now. He only agreed to this custody battle because he thought Sifu would bring that lost happiness to their lives and he believed the lies Lavanya told about Khushi.

"After looking at all the evidence and arguments presented at this court, the court comes to the following decision. The full parental custody of Miss Sifu Singh Raizada will continue to stay with Mr. Aranv Singh Raizada and his wife Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada"

Arnav hugged Anjali and Shyam while Khushi hugged Sifu. Lavanya was feeling so low. After all her plans she lost. She never thought a four-year-old kid will ruin her plans.

"The court also looked at the new evidence unknowingly presented by Miss Sifu, therefor this court temporarily put a ban on Mrs. Kashyap's visitational rights. This ban will be lifted in two years' time after a disciplinary court hearing. During this time Mrs. Kashyap is not allowed to contact or visit Miss Sifu. Any circumstantial matters should first come through to court in case either of the party needed changes in this decision. The court is adjourned"