"You knew?"

Amelia stood there in shock, did she know about it all this time?

"You knew?" Her question trailed off as her brows frowned softly in confusion.

"I do" Camille answered looking back at her mother's figure in the hospital bed.

"Since when?" Amelia wanted to know as she pulled a stool and sat next to her.

"I found my dad's secret box when I was packing before our trip here in Seattle" the girl admitted, slightly caressing Meredith's knuckles "I found  photos of them when they were teenagers and starting as residents and a photo of mom when she won an award" she paused looking at Amelia "and my birth certificate"

"Are you still mad at her?" Amelia asked in concerned

"I want to find out first why she left me and my dad before I get to be mad at her because I am sure she had her reasons" her voice sounds vulnerable,and broken as a single small tear left her eyes.

"You definitely have your mom's features" Amelia smiled at her, caressing her back.

"I've noticed in her photos..." Camille chuckled

"Are you going to tell your dad that you knew?" Amelia asked again

"I don't know..." she admitted defeatedly "I don't know how he'll react"

"I think he'd want to know..."Amelia stated offering her an encouraging smile.

"I saw how happy they were in their photos from before so I can't think of any reason why she left us..." she left her sentence hanging,as Andrew stood by the window seeing how Amelia took Camille in her embrace, caressing her shoulder trying to comfort her while Camille's hand is holding onto Meredith's as few tears leaving his daughter's eyes. A concerned look creeping on his face.

Amelia seems to felt like someone's watching them, he looked up and saw Andrew through the window holding a paper bag in his hands.Just the was he was looking at her she knew he'd want some answers.

"Why don't you go out and eat with your dad and maybe you could ask him yourself" Amelia looked down at her neice, stroking her hair.

~~

"Dad..." her soft voice left her mouth as she looked up at her father

"Hmmm?" was his only response.

"Is mo—Dr Grey gonna be okay?" hesitating at first but finally able to ask him,the word 'mom' she badly want to say in front of her mom, everyone,the word she finally got to say after years of waiting for this moment,well not exactly this moment but the moment where she got to finally see her mom.

"I hope so, sweetie" Andrew sighs deeply, watching every movements that his daughter made.

"Is she the important person you needed to see?" her question caught him off guard as he paused at his tracks "I can feel how you badly wanted to seat next to her but can't because of Dr Marsh"

"She is, Camille" Andrew answered shortly "she's the important person I needed to see"

"Was she...was she your friend?" she asked again, really willing to know what were they.

"We...were,yes" he let out a deep, sighs, anxious about her upcoming questions.

"Andrew..." they heard Amelia walking towards their bench.

"Yeah" he turned towards Amelia who was just standing there,not saying anything

"It's Meredith" that word his both Camille and Andrew as they both stand up and sprinted inside the hospital immediately.

~

"What happened?" Andrew managed to ask though he's panting pretty hard as he and Camille stood in front of her window facing Maggie, Alex and Jo, soon Amelia walking towards them.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Amelia stated lightly as Camille went inside the room, closing the door behind her.

"She's awake.." Maggie motioned her head towards Meredith, Andrew turned around and saw Camille already sitting next to her mom.

"She...did—..." Andrew again faced the doctors,a frown on his face "did you tell her?" he snapped all of a sudden "you know, you have no right — it is not yours to tell I—"

"Andrew..." Amelia interrupted him "she knew,no one told her she found it out herself"

"What?" he asked again as if he didn't heard the words she said.

"You should ask her yourself...talk to her"

~

As Camille pull up a chair to Meredith's bed, sitting next to her.She was still asleep because of the slight sedation they gave her earlier when they took the tube out and also because of the panic attack she's had.

She hesitantly but took her mom's hands into hers,too afraid she might wake her up. Slightly caressing the back of her hands,as tears started welling up her eyes.

She felt Meredith stir a little so she gently put her hand back down, wiping her tears standing up and walking towards the door.

"Hey" that word had her froze in her tracks.

She turned around slowly and hesitantly already seeing her mom offering her a small smile.

"H—hi, mo—....Dr Grey" again the word 'mom' wanting to slip out but too scared to say it to her because she doesn't know if she even know she's her daughter.

"Ho—how are you feeling?" Camile asked sitting back down on the stool next to Meredith's hospital bed.

"I'm great... better" she answered honestly, eyeing every details of the little girls has.

"That's good, that's uhm—good" the girl nodded eagerly in satisfaction as she let you a deep sigh, looking down at her fingers as she was fidgeting with it.

"You've got your dad's adorable freckles" Camille looked up immediately when she heard her words,her heart was pounding like crazy and tears started to stream down her cheeks.