"I'm meeting someone today"

On their way home, they're both in a loud silence inside the car, neither of them talking. Andrew was just driving and looking at Meredith from time to time, placing his hands on her  thighs to comfort her and let her know he's there while she's there, sitting in silence looking outside the window as a small drop of rain dipping down the car's window.

   "I'm scared" she mumbled, making Andrew looked at her concerned and confused at the same time.

"Of what?" he asked,not wanting to push her

"Everything" she answered shortly, "Nathan,Nick...the surgery" she looked at him,small tears leaving her eyes.

  "Oh Mer,Nathan is in jail now...and we still don't have an update about the surgery and why are you scared of Nick?"

"I hurt him...I never told him I was married and had a baby" Meredith rambled, "And I haven't even talked to him since our fight" she sobbed.

  "Hey, hey it's okay... you can talk to him when you're ready... you don't have to be ready right now and I'm sure he'll understand" he tried to comfort her, caressing her thighs.

"I don't think I can...but eventually I have to" she sniffed, wiping her tears.

   3  weeks had passed

Meredith had given her last statements and the police and the jury declared that Nathan will lose his medical license and was sentenced in jail for 30 years which made Meredith and her family jump up and down in happiness.

   Andrew opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight through their window as he heard Meredith in the bathroom, coughing.

   "Mer? you okay?" he asked, knocking softly.

"Yeah, good" she cleared her throat washing her hands as then he heard the toilet flush,then the door opened.

  "What's wrong?" he asked as she stepped outside then to their closet.

"Nothing,just took a  bath" she sighed picking her clothes.

  "What are you doing we're on leave, remember" he stated while she took out a black trousers and blouse out of the closet and laid it on their bed.

"Yeah I know... I'm meeting someone today" she stated.

  "Who?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed watching her.

"I'm meeting Nick today...at a restaurant" she shortly explained, putting on her clothes.

   "Were you planning on telling me?" Andrew asked, folding his arms

"I was...when you wake up" she answered, sitting on at vanity mirror

  "Okay...do you want me to come with you?" Andrew asked,concerned.

"Andrew..." she trailed off as she started to comb her hair

  "Mer,I don't trust him..." he reasoned

"You don't have to,I'll be fine. We'll just talk and that's it" Meredith tried to soothe him.

  "Talk about what, you two are done" Andrew scoffed.

"Are we really going to fight about this?" she asked him, looking at him through the mirror.

  "I just wanna know what your guys are going to talk about" Andrew shrugged his shoulders

"I want to clear stuff with him and tell him about us" she shortly explained, turning around and face his direction

   "Clear stuff? about us? What does that mean?" Andrew asked again

"About us moving to Italy after Camille's surgery"

  "Can't you do that over the phone instead?" he sighed, standing up walking to her.

She stood up and sat him instead and straddle his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as he smelled her familiar scent of lavender.

"Please understand me, Andrew" she softly whispered against his neck, "we were together for 4 years...the least I can do for him for lying about being married is tell him the whole truth and why I kept it.He proposed to me twice...did I mention that?" she chuckled at her last sentence.

  "You didn't" he chuckled back

"Let me talk to him in private,please?" she asked softly, stroking his locks

"Okay...." he nodded as Meredith peck his lips, smiling at him

"Thank you"

  "But you'll call me after then I'll pick you up" he demanded trying to sound stern but couldn't help but smile by how she's looking at him

"Okay" she nodded, kissing him again, deeper this time.