"Welcome home..."

Continueation of the last chapter...

Andrew opened the door, Meredith's bag in his hand as the two ladies walked in, Camille's arm wrapped around Meredith's,a big smile on her face while snuggle against her mother's side.

"Welcome home..." Andrew smiled, following them inside the living room as Meredith's eyes wandered around.

Meredith let her eyes wander around her surroundings, Camille's baby pictures on the table, photos of him and Andrew hanging on the wall and on the cabinet next to the TV as well.

But the photo that really caught her attention was the photo on the side table of the couch, when Camille was born.She was carrying Camille in her arms while Andrew's hand on Camille's head protectively, while they're laughing and not looking at the camera,a candid family photo of them.Their first photo as a complete family.

"You kept it?" she then turned to Andrew,a smile forming on her lips

"I did" he nodded smiling back

"Thought you ripped it off or burned it" she muttered, walking over to the couch and grabbing the photo frame looking at it closely.

"And why would dad do that?" Camille chuckled in confusion.

"He hated it..." Meredith sighs putting the photo back down and turning back to face them "because that's the last photo we had before I left" she added, insecurity creeping in her,as Andrew looked down feeling the same himself.

"But we can take a new photo right?" Camille suggested, obvious excitement written on her face "As family?" she added, looking at her parents back and forth.

"Yeah...we will" Andrew agreed.

"Sometime..." Meredith added.

It's almost dinner time, Andrew is in the kitchen he insisted on cooking dinner since he wants Meredith's first night with them to be special and also because Camille wants to spend some more time with her.

Hearing the girls laughter made his heart jump in happiness, excited to spent the rest of the night with them.

Only question is... what's gonna happen tomorrow? the next day? will she still stay with them? and try to fix and talk things out between them? I mean...are they even ready to talk?

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a warmth behind him,small fram hugging him from behin,a pair of arm wrapped around his waits leaning more into his touch,a warm breath brushes against his neck, closing his eyes and leaning more onto her touch, missing the feeling of her against him.

"That smells great" she whispered, resting her chin on his shoulder as she was slightly rocking them.

"I want this night to be special so I cooked Camille's and your favourite..." Andrew answered, big smile forming on his lips.

"She loves pasta too?" Meredith asked amused,but not that surprised because well... she's half Italian.

"She's obsessed with pasta" Andrew chuckled, making Meredith smile at him meeting his eyes again.

"I'm gonna frame it!" they both looked over at the voice and saw Camille with a big grin on her face,her phone in her hand pointing towards them.

"Frame what?" Andrew asked dumbly

"I took a photo of you two... it's cute actually" Camille said smiling, looking at the photo and can't help but smile at it.

"Can I see it?" Meredith asked reaching out her hand

"You'll see it when you see it..." Camille winked mockingly at her making Meredith scoff defeatedlt before she walked back to the living room.

"Did our daughter just walked out on us?" Meredith asked Andrew looking at him