[ 03 ]

a l l - r o u n dㅤm i dㅤl a n e r

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

F A N G Y U A Nㅤ0 3

Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan came to Jingzhe Team the next day with their luggage. Coach Chen knew that they were friends who grew up together or were youth trainees from the same base, so he thoughtfully arranged them in the same dormitory.

Jing Zhe's dormitories are all double rooms, two rooms and one living room, a small suite of more than 60 square meters. The bedroom is independent, and the bathroom and kitchen are shared by two people.

The two quickly settled in the dormitory.

Because when they came to report, the game of the season had already been played, and Coach Chen did not arrange training tasks for them. He only let the two familiarize themselves with the environment first, and then came back to train after the end of the New Year's holiday.

It is difficult for newcomers to start directly, and Xie Yuan is not in a hurry. Anyway, he will train well next season and accumulate experience with the 2 teams playing cup games. As long as they perform well, the coach will see them.

The Chinese New Year is approaching, and each major team has given the players 10 days of annual leave. Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan went home together. After the two landed at Star City Airport, they got on the bus to City A. Their parents didn't come to pick them up. After all, they went to school together since they were young.

After arriving in City A, he found that it was raining lightly outside. The two without umbrellas looked at each other. Xie Yuan suggested, "It's not raining much anyway, let's run back?"

Fang Zhengqing nodded: "Okay."

The two put their backpacks on their heads and ran for a kilometer in the rain.

After arriving at the community, Xie Yuan wiped the rain off his face and said with a smile, "Go home and take a hot bath, don't catch a cold."

Fang Zhengqing took off the glasses that were covered with rain, and said, "You too, come back and get in touch."

In the winter in the south, although the trees are shady, the air is humid and cold, and with this light rain, walking on the wet road, it seems that even the bones of the whole body are soaked by the cold air.

Xie Yuan sneezed several times in a row and walked forward quickly.

When passing the corner, he suddenly heard the faint sound of "meow", Xie Yuan stopped and looked over to the flower bush - it turned out to be a kitten whose hair was wet from the rain and was shrinking in the flower bush. Shivering down.

It looked very thin, only about the size of two adult fists, with a face as black as coal, and eyes a very clear and beautiful blue.

Seemingly aware of Xie Yuan's gaze, it glanced at Xie Yuan and gave a soft "meow".

Xie Yuan squatted down and plucked the bushes and asked it, "Are you hungry?"

The kitten meowed, tentatively stretched out its paws, and slowly crawled out of the flowers.

Xie Yuan looked at its dirty and pitiful appearance, and couldn't help but soften his heart and asked, "Where's your master?"

There was no one around, but there was a cat cage left beside the flowers.

In such a rainy day, no matter how wise the owner is, it is impossible to leave the cat on the side of the road. Obviously, the kitten was abandoned by the original owner.