[ 16 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

M O B I Nㅤ0 1

The holidays after the World Series are very long, and the major clubs are also in the offseason. After a whole year of hard work, everyone can finally rest for a while.

On the day of the holiday, Mo Hantian sent a message to Shi Xiaobin: "Binbin, are you planning to go out on holiday?"

Shi Xiaobin said: "I haven't made up my mind yet. This vacation is a long time, and I'm considering whether to go on a trip."

Mo Hantian said without hesitation: "I have nothing to do either, how about we go on a tour together?"

Shi Xiaobin: "..."

Mo Hantian looked at the ellipsis that popped up on the phone screen, scratched his head in confusion: "What's wrong?"

Shi Xiaobin said: "You are Alpha, I am Omega, it's not good for us to travel together [Sweat.jpg]"

This time, Mo Hantian typed a row of ellipses in the past.

Damn, I almost forgot that Shi Xiaobin is an Omega!

Mo Hantian and Shi Xiaobin met during the Star City youth training camp. They were both young when they first met. They came to the youth training camp in the same year, and they quickly became acquainted with each other and became each other's best friends.

I still remember that the first day I saw Shi Xiaobin was a rainy winter. Mo Hantian was holding an umbrella and carrying a backpack. As soon as he walked to the door of the Star City Youth Training Base, he saw a teenager getting out of a taxi.

The young man carried a large suitcase in his hand and struggled to get out of the car with the suitcase. The other hand couldn't open the umbrella for a long time, and his hair was soaked in the rain in a blink of an eye. Mo Hantian took the initiative to help him, took his suitcase and asked, "Are you also a youth trainee?"

Shi Xiaobin was stunned for a moment, looked up at him, and said gratefully, "Thank you. My name is Shi Xiaobin, and I came here to be a youth trainee."

At that time, Shi Xiaobin was very short and looked like a child. He was very well-behaved and polite. When he laughed, his eyes were crooked, which was very cute. Mo Hantian inexplicably had a protective desire in his heart and asked, "How old are you? You came to be a youth trainee at such a young age?"

Shi Xiaobin replied seriously: "I'm 15 years old."

Mo Hantian thought that I was also 15 years old. He looked at the little guy in front of him, coughed, and asked, "What month are you in?"

Shi Xiaobin replied: "October."

Mo Hantian breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and said, "I'm half a year older than you. By the way, my name is Mo Hantian."

Shi Xiaobin immediately shouted obediently, "Hello, Brother Mo."

Mo Hantian laughed: "Yeah."

This "Mo brother" sounds really useful.

The teenagers in the second period especially like to be the boss. Mo Hantian patted Shi Xiaobin on the shoulder happily and said, "We will be friends in the future. Are you familiar with this place? I can show you around."

Shi Xiaobin looked curious: "This is my first time here. Brother Mo, are you familiar with this place?"

Mo Hantian raised his eyebrows proudly: "Of course. My home is nearby, and I often come here to watch their training."