[ 09 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

H U A C H E Nㅤ0 1

After the World Championships, Coach Jiang gave all the national team members a holiday. Shu Chen wanted to go back to his hometown in the south, and was packing his luggage when someone knocked on the door. When he opened the door, he saw Hua Ran standing at the door with a smile on his face, and asked enthusiastically, "Brother Chen, what are your plans for the holiday?"

Shu Chen: "..."

He was really puzzled, why did this student Hua Ran always catch him to chat?

There are so many teammates in the national team, Xia Li and Huaran are "Gemini brothers and sisters" who often pit each other, Mo Hantian and Huaran are about the same age, and Shi Xiaobin, Qin Xueyao and others, they privately built a "Huluwa Squad" ” group, we often play together, don’t we have a lot of common topics?

If you don't go to them to play, what are you going to do with me?

Shu Chen doesn't like chatting with people. He has mild social anxiety, and every time he looks at someone, a fear arises from the bottom of his heart, and he can't speak easily, as if his tongue is knotted. When he was at ACE, he was only close to Jiang Shaoyu. The other team members knew about his social fears and would not chat with him normally.

As a result, when he arrived at the national team, Hua Ran took him to the double row every day.

Now that he is on vacation, he has to make a special trip to ask him what he is doing on vacation?

Seeing Shu Chen froze there, her clear eyes were full of daze and confusion, Hua Ran couldn't help but chuckle, she stretched out her finger and shook it in front of him: "Brother Chen, why are you in a daze again? I asked. What are your plans for the holidays?"

Shu Chen regained his senses and quickly avoided his sight. His ears were hot, and he stammered, "I-I plan to go back to Star City."

Hua Ran continued to ask, "What are you doing back to Xingcheng?"

Shu Chen: "...I, my hometown is in Star City."

Hua Ran wondered: "So you and Coach Jiang are still fellow villagers? I'm planning to travel to Star City, why don't we go together."

Shu Chen's eyes widened slightly: "Ah? Brigade, travel?"

Hua Ran said: "Well, didn't the national team give us a big bonus? My parents gave me free rein for this bonus, so I wanted to go shopping. I just haven't been to Star City, and I plan to go there on vacation. Take a walk around. Since Brother Chen is from Xingcheng, why don't you be a tour guide for me!"

Shu Chen looked terrified: "Guide, tour guide?"

Let him be a tour guide, it is better to kill him with a knife.

Hua Ran took a step forward, lightly wrapped her arms around Shu Chen's shoulders, put on a good brother attitude, and said with a smile, "I hate going with groups, and I like to travel independently. Since Brother Chen is from Xingcheng, he must be very fond of that side. When it's cooked, recommend me some delicious and fun things, and I'll treat you to a big meal, okay?"

Shu Chen's body stiffened, he instinctively took a step back, dodged his hand, and stammered: "No, no, I-I'm not familiar with Xingcheng either."

Hua Ran's smile gradually faded, and she looked at him aggrievedly: "Do you hate me?"