[ 11 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

H U A C H E Nㅤ0 3

As a social bull (extrovert), Hua Ran has had countless friends since childhood, the classmates in the class, the children of the neighbors, the netizens who play games together, there are countless people who get along well with him, but he has never experienced it. What is "heart".

Until the day he came to report to the national team, he saw Shu Chen.

Hua Ran clearly remembered that that day he chose dormitory No. 303. After entering the house, he opened the black and competed with netizens. He played until 11 o'clock in the evening. He heard very light footsteps in the corridor, which seemed to be the next door. The players are back. In line with the idea that newcomers should get acquainted with old teammates, he took the initiative to open the door, stretched out his hand with a smile, and said, "Hello, my name is Huaran, and I'm a new youth trainee."

I thought that the other party would also greet him politely, but the boy passing by 303 was so frightened that he stopped.

The boy was stiff, as if he had seen a ghost, his face was pale, and he stared at him with wide eyes in horror.

Hua Ran scratched her head in confusion: "Am I that scary?"

The other party suddenly had red ears and stammered: "You, hello, I, my name is Shu Chen."

His voice was soft and nice.

Under the illumination of the corridor lights, the boy's skin is fair and his scalp is black as ink, giving the first impression of a very gentle person.

Hua Ran smiled and took the initiative to hold the other person's hand: "Hello Brother Chen, I will be a neighbor in the future, take care of me!"

Shu Chen withdrew his hand stiffly, blushing and said, "I-I'll go back to the dormitory first."

Hua Ran waved at him: "Goodbye Brother Chen."

Seeing the other party rushing into the dormitory as quickly as he was running for his life, Hua Ran couldn't help but startled, her heartbeat was inexplicably fast.

Shu Chen's eyes were black and clear, with obvious nervousness and panic in his eyes, and he looked like a frightened little animal.

Hua Ran smiled and scratched her head, thinking to herself, this boy's shy blushing look is quite cute!

The heartbeat may be at that moment. Wanting to get in touch with him more and know more about this person, Hua Ran made another excuse to knock on Shu Chen's door. Shu Chen had just finished taking a shower, his hair was wet, his body was full of water vapor, his skin was dazzlingly white, but his face was red and very beautiful. Hua Ran took the initiative to stuff him a package and said, "Brother Chen, this is a special product I brought from my hometown. Let's try it for you. The beef jerky that my mother made by herself is delicious."

Shu Chen was flattered to take it and whispered, "...Thank you, thank you."

Hua Ran said, "By the way, can I borrow some of your shampoo and shower gel? I forgot to bring my toiletries."

Shu Chen trembled: "Okay, okay, I'll get it for you."

Seeing the young man's stiff back and red ears when he turned to leave, Hua Ran was very puzzled, how could this player named Shu Chen be so shy? Words are blushing.

However, his blushing look is really cute!

Hua Ran cheekily took Shu Chen's shower gel and went back to the house to take a bath.