[ 12 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

H U A C H E Nㅤ0 4

The next morning, when Shu Chen woke up, he found Hua Ran taking a shower in the bathroom. He was a little puzzled, why does this Alpha take a shower twice a day? And always take a shower early in the morning? It might be a matter of habit, but Shu Chen didn't dare to ask more, and ran to the kitchen to make breakfast on his own.

He warmed up two cups of milk, made two egg pancakes with golden color, and then a plate of fruit and a plate of toast. Although it was a very daily food, it was placed neatly on a white plate by Shu Chen. The good-looking sales make people appetite.

Huaran saw this scene when she came out of the shower. Beta in fluffy white pajamas was eating at the dining table. The appearance of a family man was really gentle to the core. Huaran's heart suddenly jumped. The evil fire has a tendency to look up again. He hurriedly took a deep breath to adjust his mood, and walked over to look at the food on the table: "Brother Chen, did you make breakfast yourself?"

Shu Chen nodded: "Well, are you hungry? Come and eat."

Hua Ran hurriedly took out her phone, took a photo, and said with a big smile, "Brother Chen's breakfast, I want to take a photo as a souvenir."

Shu Chen looked at him helplessly, thinking, is it necessary to take pictures of such a simple thing?

However, seeing Hua Ran's excited appearance, Shu Chen couldn't discourage his enthusiasm. After he finished taking pictures, he sat down and prepared to eat.

After the two finished their breakfast, they changed their clothes. Shu Chen found a backpack and put an umbrella, two bottles of water, and a power bank in the bag. Hua Ran saw that he was seriously packing his things, and the corners of his lips couldn't help. Raise a smile.

Really a very good Beta, careful and gentle, and found the treasure by himself.

No, I haven't picked it up yet, I have to keep working hard.

Hua Ran cheered herself up in her heart. After Shu Chen packed up his backpacks, the two took a taxi and went straight to Nanshan Scenic Area.

This Nanshan Mountain is a very famous scenic spot in Xingcheng. At this time, it is winter vacation again, and there are quite a lot of tourists from other places. Shu Chen went to the queue to get the e-ticket, and the two followed the group of tourists into the door and began to climb up slowly. Hua Ran took the initiative to take Shu Chen's backpack and said, "I'll carry it."

The backpack was not heavy, and Shu Chen was not polite, and asked Huaran to help carry it. The two walked side by side on the mountain road. At first, the road was relatively gentle. When they reached the halfway up the mountain, the mountain road gradually became steeper. Shu Chen climbed halfway up the mountain and couldn't climb. He usually does not exercise much, and he is embarrassed to stop. He is so tired that he is out of breath. The sweat oozing from his forehead has already soaked his hair, and fine beads of sweat continue to flow down his neck.

Hua Ran looked back at him, took the initiative to find a pavilion, and said, "Take a rest and drink some water." He took out the mineral water from his backpack, unscrewed the bottle cap and handed it to Shu Chen. Shu Chen's throat was so dry that it was about to smoke, he immediately took the mineral water Gululu and poured it into a half bottle.

Shu Chen's lips were soaked in water, and when he raised his head to drink the water, the part of his neck exposed was fair and beautiful, and his mouth was dry for a while, and he could not wait to bite the white neck fiercely.