[ 05 ]

a l l - r o u n dㅤm i dㅤl a n e r

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

F A N G Y U A Nㅤ0 5

Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan fought side by side for many years, and became the only double-C combination in the professional league to win the world doubles championship. Jingzhe's mid laner and shooter are also recognized by the coaches as the most difficult double-C to kill.

Years have passed, and in the blink of an eye, the two are already 24 years old. For e-sports players, this is considered "old age", and there is no need to continue to persist. Xie Yuan discussed with Fang Zhengqing privately about his plan to retire. Fang Zhengqing did not hesitate, and said calmly, "Let's retire then, we will retire together."

Xie Yuan asked him, "Don't you have any regrets? We still can't win the world championship in the team competition."

Fang Zhengqing smiled and shook his head: "There is only one champion. There are too many players who haven't won it. Relax your mind. I have enjoyed the process of playing the game in the past few years. I have no regrets, and I don't have to regret it."

When Xie Yuan heard what he said, his mood suddenly became brighter.

Indeed, the years when the two played games together are their most precious memories, and they are happy every day, that's enough.

This year's offseason is undoubtedly sad for fans of "God War".

First of all, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang of Team Tianhuan retired together and handed over the team to a new generation of players; within two days, Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan of Jingzhe Team announced their retirement, and the Fangyuan combination would also disappear from the arena. Then, Xu Zhuo of Yueying and Chen Qianhua of Binghun also retired.

Fans cried and left messages on everyone's Weibo: "Did you discuss it?!" "Favorite players retired one by one, and they are not interested in watching future games!" "Fang Fangyuan must often broadcast live broadcasts. , I want to go to the live broadcast room every day to see you!"

The fans were very reluctant to give up, but there was nothing they could do. They were of the same age. They trained together at the Star City Youth Training Base, and later signed with the team to officially become professional players. They also chose to retire in the same year.

Their stories will eventually become history.

After a few people retired, they made an appointment to go back to the Star City Youth Training Base to see Coach Xu. A few years later, Coach Xu was still so slovenly, with messy hair like beggars, when he saw them, Coach Xu burst into tears with excitement: "Hey, time really kills a pig! When you came here to train, all of them were Minors, they are all grown up now! Some people are still single."

The "off-the-lane player" that the coach was referring to was exactly Chi Shuo.

No one thought that Chi Shuo, who seemed indifferent and silent, was the first to find a boyfriend-he found his sun.

Xie Yuan joked: "Let's treat people who are off the list to dinner."

Xu Zhuo agreed: "Yes, our group of single dogs eat your dog food every day, Chi Shuo wants to make up for our hurt hearts."

Chi Shuo was very puzzled: "Why do you let me treat every time?"

Several people said one after another: "You have money!" "You still have a boyfriend!" "You even won the championship!"