[ 19 ]

a r m lㅤ/ㅤg m c

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

LINKAGE EXTRA - ANCHOR CHALLENGE 01

That night, Pei Feng suddenly received a call from his agent, saying that the two platforms, Little Bear TV and Whale Live, jointly held an event called "Anchor Challenge".

The rules of the event are quite special. The anchors who usually play "God's War" have to switch games to play "Gun King", and the anchors who usually play "Gun King" have to switch games to play "God's War", because the two games happen to open the new season at the same time, and finally the champion, runner-up and third runner-up will be settled according to the anchor ranking points of each game.

Active professional players are not allowed to participate, and there are no restrictions for retired players.

Pei Feng said: "Let the anchor play another game, does this mean that the two sides will attract each other's popularity?"

The agent smiled and said, "Yes, Fred, would you like to participate? Use your popularity to help promote it."

Pei Feng thought about it carefully and agreed. Anyway, work has been relatively leisurely lately, so if you change games and play, you should change your mood.

In the Huaguo e-sports circle, the shooting game "Gun King" and the MOBA game "God's War" share the world equally. Many large clubs will form two teams to play two games respectively.

For example, in Beimu E-sports Club, the leader of the Shenzhan team is a female Alpha named Zhao Xinping, and the leader of the Gun King team is Liu Shaozhou; the leader of the God's War team of YY (Moon Shadow) Club is Xu Zhuo, and the leader of the Gun King team is Ye Qingming……

Many players also know each other privately and have a good relationship.

It's just that the two games have different competition systems and completely different schedules. Players usually don't play many games across games.

Pei Feng sat in the e-sports room and carefully read the announcement. This "Anchor Challenge" event is an entertainment event co-organized by the two live broadcast platforms Whale and Little Bear. It lasts for a week. All game hosts can sign up to participate, and the prize money is very generous.

Pei Feng is the first brother of the anchor of Xiaoxiong (Little Bear) TV. The platform asked him to help promote it. He also gave the platform this face, and immediately went to download God's War and checked the information of the new game.

As soon as he opened the hero database, he heard very light footsteps behind him. Pei Feng turned his head and met a pair of familiar eyes.

Jiang Shaoyu held coffee in his hand and drank it slowly. After meeting Pei Feng's eyes, he asked indifferently, "What are you doing with the information about the God's War?"

Pei Feng briefly explained the live event and said, "The platform asked me to help promote it. I plan to live stream the God's War at 8 o'clock tonight." He paused and asked with a smile, "Are you interested in going with me? Play a new game?"

Jiang Shaoyu raised his eyebrows slightly: "It's not that easy to switch games."

Pei Feng stood up and hugged him, cheeky and coquettish: "I know, that's why I want to go with you. Do you have the heart to see me being abused alone? Can you go with me?"