[ 25 ]

a r m lㅤ/ㅤg m c

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

LINKAGE EXTRA - AWARDS CEREMONY [ END ]

In the first game, the professional team won. In the second round, the anchor team changed a group of people and challenged the "Gun King" project.

In this project, Zhao Xin'an, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang are all amateur players.

Of course, Zhao Xin'an learned some marksmanship skills from Liu Shaozhou, the captain of Beimu. Currently, he can reach the 2000 rank (equivalent to the diamond rank of God's War), which is not very good. Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang were still in the 1000th segment, and they were not familiar with many maps.

Ye Shaoyang looked at Jiang Shaoyu and said, "Brother Yu will lead us to win this game!"

Jiang Shaoyu asked, "What kind of gun does Yangyang play?"

Ye Shaoyang: "I only know AK!"

Zhao Xin'an said: "Chi Shuo must be taking the dagger to the Scout position, right? Then I'll continue to play as the Charger?"

The three looked back at Jiang Shaoyu together.

After all, Jiang Shaoyu is the coach of the national team of "Gun King", and everyone wants to hear his opinions on how to arrange the tactics and positions.

Jiang Shaoyu said simply: "You three can just use weapons that you are familiar with."

Pei Feng asked, "Master, are you a free agent or a sniper?"

Jiang Shaoyu: "I'll be a free agent, so that I can fill your seat at any time."

Pei Feng said: "Okay, then the dual free agent system, I will cooperate with you."

Ye Shaoyang asked actively, "What about me? What do I need to do?"

Jiang Shaoyu looked at Ye Shaoyang who was excited, his eyes were gentle: "You can hit whatever you want."

Ye Shaoyang: "..."

Brother Yu is domineering! It seems that he and Pei Feng can win even with three teammates who "play casually"?

Zhao Xin'an said excitedly: "Being teammates with the national team coach and national team captain, I think the three of us can lay flat in this game. The Gun King is not like God's War, we need to develop slowly and save money to buy equipment. This game, experts can hit five!"

What Reporter Zhao said is true.

God's War takes a lot of equipment, and the ultimate skill will cool down. If the damage in the early stage is not enough, even if you have a world-class operation level, it is difficult to kill several opponents in a row. But the Gun King is different. As long as you have bullets in your gun and your marksmanship is accurate enough, you can even kill 5 players with 1 kill.

Of course, today's anchor team is not a low-end player, and it must be very strong to be able to stand out among a large number of anchors. But there is still a little bit of a gap compared to professional players. What's more, the 5 anchors are a temporary team, but Jiang Shaoyu and Pei Feng have cooperated for so many years, and their tacit understanding is incomparable.

The anchor Lin Lin certainly knew this, and he quickly analyzed on the command channel: "Brother Feng and God Wing may meet the free agents, if they come up with the dual free agent system, I think we can wash our necks and wait."

Everyone: "...cough, is it necessary to say such depressing words?"

Lin Lin touched his nose: "Of all the streamers in our company, no one can beat Fred in a heads-up match, and this game is a combination of Wind and Rain (Feng Yu) that no one in the world can beat, so our win rate is definitely not high! However, let's fight seriously, we can kill the three Mengxins on the God's War side first." (he's referring to CS, YSY, ZX)