[ 04 ]

a l l - r o u n dㅤm i dㅤl a n e r

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

F A N G Y U A Nㅤ0 4

In the S7 season, Jing Zhe's home team's performance in the regular season was not satisfactory. The status of Jing Zhe's current mid laner and shooter has obviously declined, unable to keep up with the intense game rhythm. But these two are veteran players since Jing Zhe established the team, and their popularity is very high. The other youth trainees have no experience in competitions, and the coaches do not dare to change people rashly.

Until the end of the regular season, Jing Zhe entered the playoffs in a thrilling eighth place.

The fans were worried and the coaching staff were bald.

After careful consideration, Coach Chen made a bold decision. They found Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan in private: "You two grew up together, so you must have a tacit understanding, right?"

Fang Xie said at the same time, "Of course."

Coach Chen slapped his thigh: "In the playoffs, when necessary, you two will play together and fight!"

Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan have joined Jing Zhe for more than half a year. They usually train very seriously, and they have played well in several training matches within the team. More importantly, the tacit understanding between the two is even higher than those of their long-term partners.

The reason why Coach Chen didn't dare to let them play is mainly because Jing Zhe's performance this season was too bad. Once two newcomers are replaced, they will collapse due to lack of experience, and they may not even make it to the playoffs.

Now that the eighth place has entered the playoffs anyway, the fans don't expect Jing Zhe to win the award, and sending new recruits up is like training. Coach Chen said earnestly: "I give you the opportunity to play, you must seize it!"

Xie Yuan nodded seriously: "Coach, don't worry, we will."

From Coach Chen's point of view, the players in the playoffs are under a lot of psychological pressure. Sending newcomers to the field may not necessarily win. Anyway, this season is already like this. Letting newcomers play, they should accumulate experience to prepare for the next season.

Unexpectedly, Jingzhe encountered Beimu in the playoffs. With a 0:2 deficit, Coach Chen, with the attitude of "training and training in the last round", temporarily replaced Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan, and the situation turned around?

When the audience saw these two unfamiliar faces, they swiped their screens to express their doubts: "Are the two handsome guys new to Jing Zhe?" "I am very square, I am very round, these two are here to be funny!" "You Fang It's round, and this name is also perfect!"

There are also Yan Zhi fans excitedly swiping the screen: "Fang Fang is very handsome! Yuanyuan is also very handsome!" "I like this one with glasses, it's gentle and elegant, and it feels like a scumbag!" "I like shooters, they look so good!"

The barrage area is frantically swiping the screen.

Fang Zhengqing glanced at Xie Yuan and said with a smile, "Come on, A Yuan."

Xie Yuan nodded, rubbed his hands together, and held the mouse lightly.

To say you're not nervous is a lie.

For the first time in their career, the coach directly asked them to play match points in the playoffs? They are already 0:2 behind. Once they have any mistakes in their performance, they will be shaved at 0:3 and eliminated directly.